One of the things I love about summer is fun treats that I can occasionally spoil the kids with. What fun is summer without a cool pop? Grab a few Otter Pops out of the freezer. Round up the kids & see them get excited for a summer treat. They are a super fun snack made from real fruit & makes a great light snack.
- Otter Pops are perfect for treating the kids or grandkids to a fun treat
- Great for family reunions & gatherings as a treat
- Perfect for an early pre bed time treat, after dinner treat
- Fun to pack up iced & take
- Nothing is more fun than water, swimming & Otter Pops Scramble!
I love heading out to the beach in the summer. We usually pack a cooler to take & head out to watch the sunset. I pack the cooler with a few drinks, sandwiches & yes, frozen Otter Pops. I just pack them in a plastic bag full of ice & zip it up. Then I toss it into the cooler with a bit more ice.
I serve the Otter Pops up to the kids as the adults are setting up where we’ll be for the afternoon. This way they are sitting in one spot after the drive just until we are ready to get playing & our base camp is ready! No complaining about why can’t we run over here or there with an ice cold pop to lick on while they wait. Then we are ready to scramble! lol
Hey, now you can too with #OtterSummerScramble Sweepstakes!
Easy to enter! Just visit Otter Pops on Facebook.
Click like & at this page appears, answer a question to enter! Easy, Peasy! & lots of prizes with many winners all things Otter Pop! 5 weekly winners box of Otter Pops, 3 Random winners $50. Visa Gift Card, Grand Prize Winner year of Otter Pops!
Who is your favorite Otter Pop? & Flavor?
- Blue-Louie-Bloo Raspberry
- Pink- Poncho Punch
- Green- Sir Isaac Lime
- Red- Strawberry Short Kook
- Purple- Alexander the Grape
- Orange- Little Orphan Orange