Hey, hey it’s Friyay! I thought I’d play a little game today. With Easter on the horizon and already thinking about spring decor, I was thinking, “Would you DIY Easter Decorations or buy Easter decorations?”
You can find Easter decor ideas from our list of ideas. These ideas include Easter crafts, decor, and decorations to make or buy. And where to find them. Looking for other ideas? Be sure to see all our home decor ideas.
For this game I want you to answer the questions and let me know if you would make the decorations for Easter or go buy them. Tag me on social media and let me know!
Easter Decorations To Buy And Easter Decorations To DIY
- Fabric Carrots – DIY Fabric Carrots (On my radar to make for the younger grandkids for Easter is this bunny in a carrot pattern)
- Spring/Easter pillows – DIY Easter Pillows Who else needs new cute throw pillows?
- Easter Egg Wreaths – DIY Easter Egg Wreath (or) DIY Spring Wreath Either way this is a win!
- Bunny Sign – DIY Bunny Sign (with bunny template) Do you remember this project?
- I’ve been trying this! Easter Wood Bead Tassel Garland – DIY Beaded Tassel
- Did you see our DIY? Easter Napkin Rings – DIY Bead Napkin Rings
- I am smitten with these Easter Gnome – DIY Easter Gnome
- Rabbit Rainbow Felt Pom Pom Garland – DIY Spring/Easter Garland
- Spring/Easter Centerpieces – DIY Spring/Easter Centerpiece I still use this every year in my home decor!
- Decorate a Tiered Tray for Easter – DIY Tiered Tray Easter Kit
Let’s be honest, sometimes it’s fun to make Spring and Easter decorations. And since it’s early enough you can! Yet, there are times when you find the cutest decorations when shopping and it’s so convenient to buy them too. Right?
Where to shop for Easter Decor?
- My favorite place to find handmade and cute stuff for spring is looking at Easter decor on Etsy.
- My other favorite place to find things for Easter is Target. I like both online and in the store but, I find more often than not online is better for me.
- Other places I like to shop for Easter decor is on Jane. They have the best deals. Watch out though they can go quickly.
- And if you missed it I made a list of the cutest spring/Easter farmhouse decor all on Amazon! I take advantage of Prime shipping a lot! If you don’t have it you can try Amazon Prime 30-day free trial. There are so many perks btw! Check it out.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
I have to admit I have done both a lot and will continue to buy and DIY! Right now you can find Easter decor and it’s easy to start with spring decorating and then incorporate all the touches for Easter in now or after St. Patrick’s Day.
Anyway, hit me up with your answers on my Facebook page OR on Twitter or Instagram with a tag @dearcreatives.
What is your favorite pick from our list of ideas for Easter?
Do you like making things or crafts?
You might like all these Spring and Easter Crafts!