Are you looking for a creative gift for her or looking for journal gifts or journaling ideas? I wanted to share my favorite creative magazines and art journaling magazines. Not only will this help you if you are ready to get out of a creative slump. It will help you find DIY gift ideas and creative magazines for gifts for her.
- Bonus! We found a free journal prompt that you can use.
Do you ever get in a creative slump? Or know someone who does? Do you ever wonder how you can fit a bit of creativity into your day? Are you wanting to reboot, create a gratitude journal, bullet-journal or maybe even find the BEST gift ideas for the creative person in your life? Or treat yourself?
As we roll into Novemeber the season is all about gratitude, beginning to shop for the holidays, and into the holiday rush, we go. There are so many times when I either have too many ideas in my head or none at all. I am a thinker, no I can be an over-thinker. (Do you know someone like this?) Having a journal helps me clear the clutter and get creative.
With that said what if I am looking for inspiration? Gifts for girlfriends? Gifts for a teen daughter? Where you can find inspiration, ideas for journaling/art journaling and also get creative magazines for your friends or loved ones?
Creative Gifts For Her
There are quite a few places I find ideas for journaling, making art, sewing and crafting. But, these are The Best Creative Magazines.
I have always grabbed the latest copy of this Art Journaling Magazine for inspiration and ideas. There is something about holding it and flipping through the pages, reading articles, seeing projects to try and be inspired to open up that journal again! There is space for bullet-journaling in this issue. You can preview it (here)
I know my daughters would love some of the magazines and DIY bundles that are on sale, and I can’t wait to wrap up some creative gifts for them, even include them in stocking stuffers. The bundles include magazine and gift items together. You can even subscribe or get gift subscriptions. More about that in a minute, because if you are looking for more inspiration for right now…
Free Journal Prompt
I spotted this free journal project that is perfect if you have wanted to make your own gratitude journal or just get started journaling for the first time.
- Take out a store-bought journal or diary.
- Grab a few prompts and this I spotted a journal tutorial (Free Journal Prompt here) It’s a field guide for a friend who had wanted to journal more but, didn’t know what to write.
- With using craft supplies like washi tape, pencils, and mini envelopes. Burlap, ribbon and pretty clips.
- The free journal prompts are included with images of the journal pages. It is so inspiring. Go take a look!
- Then take a cue from the prompts to work in your own journal.
I have a few favorite journals like this cloth-bound journal, for drawing and painting I love my moleskin journal and for bigger painted journaling I love this mixed media paper with 98lb. paper (great for layering, painting…).
Creative Gift Ideas for Her
If you are beginning your gift shopping for someone creative you can’t miss this deal! all-in-one kits special savings on select bundles! Up to 50% off select kits and bundles! No code needed!
Think stocking stuffers for your teen girls, sister, mom or the lady in your life who is creative. Dare I say you might even pick one up for yourself while you are shopping?! YES!!
These are a few of my favorite creative bundles are these but, there are so many DIY gifts to pick from.
- Awaken the muse with the In Her Studio Bundle
- You deserve to unplug, reset, reboot with the Unplug Bundle (this one comes with the prettiest postcards you could add to your journals, a dreamy bookmark, and other goodies… go take a closer looks at this and all the bundles on sale right now!)
- The Ultimate Color Tools On-The-Go Bundle Set
Deals on Journal Gifts!
Deals going on right now too hot to miss!
- $2 off the cover price • Free U.S. shipping • expires 11/20/2019
- Last chance! save up to 60% off our favorite products! No code needed!