Are you ready for a wardrobe refresh? I’ve been feeling cooped up and ready to go. We have casual outfits for spring we spotted and decided to share these spring trends; edition high – low. Everything we spotted for our lifestyle is packed with good vibes for spring, a romantic get away or your next spring fling.
Are you excited for spring? I sure am. Spring might just mean hiking your pants up a little higher, adding a pair of cute flats then topping it off with a cute blazer. If you are waiting for the snow to melt, well I’m sorry. Swoon away until it does. Or pack your bags to get out of town.
I am counting down the days to spring! Toss open the windows and doors. I am ready to get out of the house, in the car and heading where ever spring takes me.
Casual Outfits for Spring
I’m ready to shed coats for cute raincoats and blazers. Aren’t you?
Here’s what you need for spring
- Are you ready for a trip? What about packing your overnight bags to escape the cold?
- Can’t get away? No worries, freshen up your makeup with these spring makeup essentials. I always love trying new makeup to go with cute spring outfits.
- I’ve been spotting high rise jeans skinny ankle jeans everywhere there will be no entering spring without a pair. The only question will be what style will you wear?
- Hello blazers! Stitched Denim blazer, Brushed Herringbone blazer or Ponte-knit blazer. Velvet Exec Navy Blazer ( xxs to 4x sizes) Be on the look out to pick your favorite blazer to top your spring outfits.
- Loafers or Suede flats? One of each please. Or if you rather Faux Suede Sling Back Heel.
- Get out your sunnies because here comes the sun!
- This pendant necklace in clear or turquoise. Or this resin bangle bracelet. Perfect for dressing up your tops or sweaters.
- A pair of white pants like these slim ankle jeans (high) or these slim ankle jeans (low)
Casual Outfits for Women
High Rise Jeans in Skinny or Wide Legs
- High Rise Slim Straight Jeans in Cream
- High Rise Straight Jean (high) High Rise Straight Jean (low) It depends on your budget or what you want to invest in. I typically get one good jean per season or two. So, for me it’s about quality and fit. What about you?
- I’m short, and curvy so no; High Rise Cropped Wide Leg Jeans for me. But, maybe for you?
- Are you plus size? I like these flip cuff jeans (sizes 16-24) or these double fray dark indigo jeans (sizes 16-24) It’s nice to see on trend plus size clothes.
No need for clam diggers or petal pushers, the NEW High Rise Jean is stylish enough to wear out or even if you are heading to the beach.
What tops will you wear with these High Rise Pants?
- Classic Tee Shirts (Short or Long) Not clingy.
- Turtle Neck Sweater, Button Sleeve Turtle Necks, or Mock Turtle Necks
- Cable Knit Pull Overs
- Classic Pull Over like this.
- Ribbed Knit Sweater