Glad to see you for this week’s linky party! We love sharing your posts that you share with us at the My Favorite Things and Inspiration Spotlight blogging linky parties. See the details for the party below! Be sure to link back with a button or link to party so others can join in too! Hope you have a great weekend!
Don’t forget your welcome to share your posts in yesterday’s Inspiration Spotlight on the blog and see a recap of my week there too! Two parties two chances to be featured. Thanks for joining in the parties and sharing your crafts, recipes, diy s, decor, blogging tips and more! Now onto this week’s party.
If you interested in viewing last week’s entries you can view them at My Favorite Things blogging linky party 125 Blogging Link Ups:My Favorite Things
Features From Last Week’s Party
- American Flag Punch Pinata – madewithhappy.com
- 4th of July Food: Yogurt Parfaits – thejennyevolution.com
- How to Make Your Own Citronella Candles – martysmusings.net
- 4th of July Burlap Ribbon Wreath – lifebetweenlittleandbig.com
- Berry Beet Smoothie – littlemissdexterous.com
Blogging Link Ups
My Favorite Thing Rules & Linky Party:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Copy/paste grab button below or Grab a button at Steph’s so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts /social media.
- Click the link below to enter the linky party!
Blogging Link Ups:
Copy & Paste Party Button
- Don’t forget to join in the linky party here too! More chances to be featured!
- Subscribe get crafts, recipes & more delivered straight to you!
What projects are you working on this weekend?
Hey, all you crafters this is where I take some of the classes. You’ll love them too! And right now you can head over and get one month free to check it out! Don’t miss out. If you’ve wanted to learn a craft, sew, knit, can or anything else head over and them them out for FREE! You can’t beat that. They have kids classes too. No one has to be bored this summer! Get Creative with CreativeBug!