Happy Saturday! Hope you had a great Halloween! Time for My Favorite Things Party! If you are a blogger I hope you can join in this weeks party. If not a blogger grab some inspiration and recipes for yourself. Be sure to drop by next week to see who is featured and join in again. We’ll all be dropping by after the weekend to see and share your entries! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and week ahead. Remember you can see all of last week’s entries from last week’s party #34 here!
Don’t forget your welcome to share your posts in yesterday’s Inspiration Spotlight right here on the blog and see a recap of my week there too! Two parties two chances to be featured. Thanks for joining in the parties and sharing your crafts, recipes, diy s, decor, blogging tips and more! Now onto this week’s party.
Featured from last week’s My Favorite Things LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
This week’s LinkUp:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Copy/paste grab button below or Grab a button at Steph’s so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts /social media.
- Click the link below to enter
copy & paste button
- What projects are you working on this weekend?
- Get Better Homes and Gardens Magazine for as low as $.50 per issue! You’re sure to find ideas and tips more valuable than that in each copy.
- Makes a great holiday gift for a friend or relative!
- And when you subscribe, you’ll receive Better Homes and Gardens’ All-Time Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!
What projects are you starting now?