Christmas is coming. We can’t deny it, and we might just be in the home stretch for getting gifts. But, we aren’t running out of gift ideas for her. We like keeping the holidays simple. We pick a few needed items, a wishlist item, a must-have, and something to read. We have rounded up a few more of our favorite gifts for giving her.
The Best Gift Ideas For Her
- Maybe she has a trip to see a play, music event or just loves to dress up? She’ll love these Velvet Opera Gloves
- She loves to get outdoors. Whether it’s off to school, work or a hike this Faux Fur Trapper Hat is topping our must-have list.
- Show her your love with these XO Post earrings.
- Whether watching movies in bed or reading she’ll love cuddling up in this Fleece Throw Blanket (lots of color options)
- Our top pick for throws is this Faux Fur Throw She’ll love layering it on her bed, sofa or love seat.
- Llamas are all the rage, and we love llamas too. She will too with this boho styled Furry Llama Pillow
- She’s a fashionista, she loves beauty, and unique home decor items. Slip a glam Lips Mirror into her life.
- Dreamers always need somewhere to drop their jewels, watches…Gift her this set of pretty Ceramic Catch All Dishes
- She loves tech, she’ll love Google Home or the all-new Echo
- Wrap her up in this Faux Fur Scarf (comes in 3 color options)
Top gift ideas for her reading list
Does she love to DIY and craft? The top five reading gift ideas are for the ladies who love to DIY, and craft.
- HGTV magazine
- Martha Stewart Living magazine
- DIY magazine
- Taste of Home magazine
- Molly Makes magazine
- The Couple Next Door (novel)
- The Whole 30 Fast & Easy Cookbook
- Little Big Lies (best seller)
- The Husband’s Secret (best seller)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (best seller)
More gift ideas for her
- 30 Galaxy Gift Ideas
- Gift Ideas for Teen Girls
- Handmade Gift Ideas Under $100
- Gift Idea for the Coffee Lover
- Trendy Affordable Gift Ideas for Her
What is your biggest challenge with finding the perfect gift for her?