I am already thinking of what to make next and came up with a list of Crafts for Valentine’s Day. Do you enjoy making holiday crafts? We do! Make sweet Valentine’s to decorate with, give someone you love or for your kids or grandkids. There are ideas for every level of crafter!
Crafts For Valentine’s Day
A list of fun and easy ideas to make for Valentine’s Day! I must admit, I don’t always have time to make my own craft patterns or SVG files, sometimes it’s easier to grab Valentine’s Day patterns, SVG files or kits to make Valentine’s Day crafts. These are some of my favorite Valentine’s Day Crafts from Etsy. I promise to share more of what I’m making soon!
- The links may earn the site commissions for qualifying purchases at no cost or charge to you.
- I love the idea of getting precut felt hearts and stringing a heart banner. Another thing you can do is string pom-poms. Grab this sweetheart ombre garland kit. Doing either can make your home or party festive for Valentine’s Day. Both are so easy and fun to do!
- Gnomes are all the rage! Why not make a sock gnome with this DIY gnome and tutorial. They have hearts on their caps.
- Or make a gnome out of felt with this Valentine’s Day Felt Gnome Pattern. It’s super sweet. Both gnome ideas are easy to make
- Make this Valentine Felt Ornaments Pattern the pattern is for a felt cup with hearts and cupcake/muffin with hearts. They are adorable.
- Do you crochet? How fun and easy to crochet mini hearts with this Crochet Heart Pattern.
- Make this for grandparents, parents, moms or dads this sign with handprint DIY will be cherished for years to come. DIY Handprint Kit.
- DIY this Love String Art Kit! Whether you gift it as a teen craft or make it and give it to someone it will look amazing when hung in the home.
- Make candles at home to gift with this Candle Maker Kit.
- Make a card or gift tag or add this to a journal for yourself with this DIY Valentine Paper Craft Kit.
- Use this Valentine’s Day Embroidery PDF to make hoop art for your Valentine. They are easy designs and instant downloads!
- Make someone special a wall hanging with this Woven Heart Weaving Loom Kit.
- Don’t forget to pick out a Valentine’s Day kids craft like this kid’s sewing kit, they come in love bug, heart or cupcake designs. They are super cute and a great way to have the kids learn to craft.
- I love making cookies for the holidays. Do you? Grab these cute cookie stencils for your Valentine’s cookies. The stencils are food safe, reusable and have cute sayings.
- Do you have a Cricut or Silhouette? Grab this xoxo SVG file or other SVG files and make Valentine’s Day T-shirts.
- Fast, fun and oh so cute is this mini heart bunting kit. Sewers you will have this whipped up in no time flat.
I always love the idea of sending little gifts via snail mail to the grandkids who don’t live by us. And giving non-candy gifts to the grandkids that are close by. No matter if you make these for your Valentine’s decor or gifts you will have fun crafting these cute ideas for Valentine’s Day!
Looking for more ideas to make?
Find all our crafts for Valentine’s Day – Valentine’s Day Crafts
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Valentine’s Day Ideas/ Valentines Crafts on Pinterest
- Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Crafts
Looking for more craft ideas?
Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas
- Here’s where you can see our Galentine’s Day Ideas
- Find all our Valentine’s Day Ideas/Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Don’t forget to Subscribe!
We hope you enjoy these ideas for Valentine’s Day crafts! Happy Crafting!