We are big Target shoppers. Are you? They are having the biggest sales for Labor Day. Do you love leopard outfits? Well, the leopard print has always been here to stay in one form or another. Throw your hands in the air if you are ready to style your back to school wardrobes! Or add to them.
We live in a rural area so not all things Target are stocked in our store. Hey, that’s ok because we like to shop online too. Do you? If you are like us and didn’t see this in the store near you. Now is your chance to grab the hottest Target Styles! Labor Day is a great time to take advantage of sale pricing. We decided to share our favorite back to school outfit ideas from Target.
- (styled by Target) Need more #targetstyle inspiration? See what’s trending (here)
- (styled by hello.tabmarie for a date night #targetstyle)
- (styled by judithlopez89 casual with sneakers #targetstyle)
- Labor Day @Target
What colors look good with leopard?
- blues like teal, navy, blue jean
- neutrals like white, tan and black
How we’d style a leopard print midi skirt
- Fanny Packs -(black) (pink) Everyone one needs one they are super handy when going to school events. Just keep what you need right where you need it, near you! Pair the black fanny pack with leopard.
- Leopard Print Slide Slit Midi Skirt – Casual style or dress up this leopard skirt.
- Deconstructed Tank Top – TGIF girls!
- V-Neck Lace Trim Cammie – If you feel like dressing your skirt up.
- Western Harness Bootie in Black – kick up your heels for the weekend, you earned it!
- Grommet Belt – Adjustable fit for cinching up your style.
- Grab basics like these adjustable neck scoop neck bras, in four colors. Feel great, look great in your clothes.
Don’t shy away from leopard outfits. Start slowly by adding a pair of leopard flats, leopard booties or leopard ankle boot paired with jeans, and a top. We are crushing on this faux leather jacket to top all our fall outfits.
I love how Target always has the best styles for kids heading back to school. Don’t you? We purchased a few outfits for fall already but, are definitely taking advantage of this weekend’s sales for fashions, home, and style.
Shop top deals Labor Day @Target