Are you looking for in style women’s clothing? I’m sharing all my finds for fall fashions and my hauls from a few of my favorite stores. Old Navy haul, Target haul, and Amazon haul.
Go here if you are looking for other styles and lifestyle posts.
Recently I did a little more shopping for women’s fall clothes than I normally do. But, I spotted a few sales and clothes for fall that I couldn’t pass up. And I had been wearing the same old clothes on repeat.
Some links in the post may be affiliate links. When clicked and qualifying items are purchased we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
In Style Women’s Clothing
When I got home I had bonus bucks for Old Navy to use up. Plus, they were having their Thank You sale (get another 40% off until 10/4) I had myself a shopping pity party. Picking up things I needed for fall and pursuing all the fall trends. I don’t get my shipment until next week for these items but, promise to share how the sizing worked out. What I loved or if I had to return anything.
Have you gotten anything new to wear for fall?If not I hope this post helps you find a few fall outfit ideas and fashion finds.
What In Style Clothing I purchased from Target for our Arizona trip.
- For move-in day I wore this gold graphic t-shirt with cactus. I also purchased another t-shirt with the saying “collect beautiful moments”. I wore that to the Grand Canyon. I couldn’t find it online though.
- I Paired the t-shirts with high-waisted leggings and jeans. And my converse low tops from Amazon because they were perfect for what we were doing; which was trekking back and forth from the truck to the dorm room.
- Target only carries faux converse low tops, they are cute too and have good reviews for the price if you can’t afford the real chucks.
- I brought this camo pullover sweatshirt (this comes in solid colors too) for nights but, they were having a heatwave and I never needed it. But, I’ll use all these items this fall. It’s a great buy and is camo is the new leopard. For the time being that is. As the weather changes it’s all about layering.
What’s I’m crushing on from Target for fall
- This open front color block sweater and open front belted cardigan.
- These casual Dawn Chelsea Pull-on Boots. But, I’m still on the fence and looking at other ankle boots.
- This knit button-front cardigan. I got it in the burgundy color, it’s available in black too.
- A new rib knit t-shirt to go with jeans and leggings.
- I grabbed a pair of high waist leggings for walking. (Girl, I need to get outdoors again. But, between the heat and smoke from the fires I might have to do yoga indoors instead.) I picked a fall color called cherry birch. They also come in black, gray, and navy.
- To wear for working from home, heading to the store… Casual straight leg plaid pants. They can be dressed up the cardigan sweater or paired with a t-shirt…
- Then, I grabbed this camo (pink/gray) crop t-shirt. Honestly, it’s probably great for someone way younger than me but, I loved the look and thought if nothing else it’s perfect for walks, around the house, or beach days. Crop, cute and casual.
- Do you love boat neck t-shirts? This boat neck t-shirt comes in several colors. I’m going to pair it with jeans. It comes in so many colors.
- Lastly, I know there will still be a lot of lounging around this fall so I grabbed new women’s flannel pajama pants. I have bought these before, so I know you and I will love them!
What in style women’s clothing I found on Amazon to wear this fall.Fall Women’s Fashions
- I ended up purchasing this sweater, a chunky knit cardigan on Amazon. It’s cozy, soft, and comfortable. I love the mustard color for fall. (And has lots of color options) This is perfect if you are looking for a slouchy cardigan. Love mine! I almost feel like I could have sized up to an XXL but, I got an xl and it looks just like the image shown above. Sizing runs true to size. But, if it gets cold you might like to size up. It’s soft and cozy!!
- A “Good Vibes” casual t-shirt. I love the feel of the t-shirt it is so soft and really good quality. It runs large, they have plus sizes. I would size to what you normally wear or size down. I got an xl and feel a large or even medium would have been perfect. I loved it so much I’m keeping it just to kick around in and getting another in a different color in a smaller size. It is really worth every penny. Normally I buy cheaper tees but, I am so happy with this one. I know, it will hold up with washings.
- Lastly, I got this leopard t-shirt and love it! I have yet to wear it out but, am excited to pair it with jeans. I am in love with leopard everything. I have a cardigan, flats, and a shirt and now this t-shirt all in leopard. Hear me roar?
Be your own kind of beautiful!
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
What styles have you been crushing on for fall? Did this help you find anything in style for fall? Tag me @DearCreatives on Instagram and Twitter if you buy and wear any of these fashion picks.
You might like this post about styling your hair to go with your outfits.