Fall Capsule Wardrobe – We are always looking for the best fall fashions. Watching styles and trends that are popping up for the latest season. Inspired by our shopping trip to SF I made a capsule wardrobe.
These are fall outfit ideas, styles, and basics for women. They are what you need to have in your closet to wear this fall season!
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Best Fall Fashions
Mix and Match these fall fashions. Add what you already have to the new clothes you pick up for fall. Create a capsule wardrobe. Don’t forget to add something crochet to your wardrobe because that style is coming in hot!
What to wear for fall?
Fall Capsule Wardrobe
- Corduroy Pants – these cords are available in three colors (dark teal, cream, and black). Cords are always a fall staple. The cord pants can be dressed up or down.
- Plaid dress pants that aren’t too dressy.
- A stylish pair of jeans (available in 3 colors).
- Chunky Loafers with chain details or like these.
- Stylish sneakers in a neutral. These off-white sneakers are perfect.
- Mock neck rib knit sweater in off-white.
- Rib-knit Turtleneck Top or this rib knit long-sleeve top.
- Shacket and a corduroy baseball cap (available in 3 colors) for casual fall days.
- Puffer vests in a crop, regular, or oversized.
- Finish your looks off with a classic tie belt Black Coat.
Are you crushing the crochet trend? Get something crochet -This is cute for a transition piece; a halter neck crochet top for warm California fall days. Or…
Outfit Ideas For Fall
Fall styles for women can be used for school, work, or everyday looks. Add these key pieces to what you own or buy the styles to mix and match. Whether you are a single lady, college student or mom clothes like this are perfect for your fall outfits.