It’s finally cooling down ya’ll but, today I am sharing some hot news. One, I have a few fall DIY craft projects coming. Two, I do have a new DIY craft project on the DecoArt blog! Yeah! I thought you might enjoy finding out how to create this easy project.
What’s great about this project? You won’t need a bunch of supplies. Just a few. Some you might have right in your own homes. A paintbrush or two, acrylic paints, a metal tray or even wood will do. Pretty decoupage papers optional. If you are using metal on the bottom you can always glue felt down to protect surfaces.
This project is wrapped up in some of my favorite colors right now. The hero s are Mint Julep, Coral Blush and antique gold. Toss in a stencil. Don’t worry I’ll show you how! Get ready to get some paint mojo going. Before you know it you can grab a pack of scrapbook papers if you like and toss in some daily affirmations.
DIY Craft Projects
How To Stencil A Metal Tray
If you are like me when the sunshine is less outdoors you need bright spaces and colors indoors. That always helps cheer me up! What about you?
When I headed over to grab the link to the post with the full Stenciled Metal Tray DIY craft tutorial I found a few other DIY craft projects I’m swooning over. The projects are as follows that might end up on my to craft list.
DIY craft projects:
- There is a glitter and decoupage clipboard *anything glitter rocks my world
- The most adorable baker’s twine holder * because any crafty gal /or guy has lots of baker’s twine
- Coral and gold side table *as I’m crushing on coral right now and gold well, I love it
- And a candlestick makeover
You can find my craft project along with with all those mentioned over at DecoArt blog. I can’t wait to share another DIY project with you here real soon.
- PS There are a bunch here in our DIY and Craft Gallery if you want to check them out prior to heading over!
- Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on our next projects.
- See you tomorrow for the Inspiration Spotlight Party with more DIY crafts, recipes… If your a blogger don’t forget to drop by to share your posts and inspire us.
What will you be crafting today?