Happy Friday! Ready for this week’s Linkup Party?? Have a craft project, recipe or blog post you’d like to share with us? Just scroll down to linky party after viewing features. Enjoy your week crafting, DIY, cooking…. I’ve had fun visiting your posts, pinning and sharing. If I didn’t comment on your blog it doesn’t mean I didn’t pin or share your posts. Not a blogger no problem just enjoy all the features and entries in the party! There are so many great ideas from seasonal to everyday.
This week I’ve traveled out of town to help take care of the grandkids while my daughter and her husband went to Hawaii. My hands have been full. I thought I would be able to do more in the evenings but, a few things happened that sidelined my plans. The party will be back to normal with features, featured images after the this week and next week. But, I am sharing, pinning and visiting. Just no featured image this week, as I don’t have all my computer apps and programs. I’ll add images when I get home for this week’s features. Thanks for understanding.
I made new party buttons to match the site! Feel free to update yours.
- What have you been up to this past week? Show us and comment.
- Your content will still be shared throughout the week and beyond on all social media channels. And also in Roundups.
- Thanks for joining in this week’s Linkup Party: Inspiration Spotlight party.
- Have a great week ahead. If you missed the last party you can see it here more awesome shares!! Linkup Party: #InspirationSpotlight 213.
- If your new here comments need to be approved due to the amount of spam and we respond on our posts. Don’t let commenting approval system detour you from commenting. I approve comments when I pop in to view and share your posts.
- Sign up for the newsletter to stay posted of all our good stuff coming your way!!
Linkup Party 214
- Vanilla Espresso Almond Energy Bites via withsaltandwit
- Sewing Pleated Surplice Dress DIY via kikucorner
- DIY Wood Necklace Stand via butterfliesandbaubles
- Reeses Overload Gooey Brownies Recipe via mandatorymooch
- Pumpkin Spice For Life Kitchen Towel DIY For Silhouette Cameo Heat Transfer Vinyl via simplydarrling
Linkup Party Features
- So many more awesome entries visit last week’s party 213 to see more.
- To enter this weeks party see the blue button below.
This Week’s Linkup Party:
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup 214
- The only rules are: No Linkup Parties! Please Do Not Linkup Your Parties! They will be deleted.
- Grab a Button or share a direct link on your post, party page or site! The more the merrier and they’ll see your posts!
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party / recipe and crafts roundup!
Leave the bloggers a comment when visiting. Don’t just drop a link and run! It’s a great opportunity to make connections.
- Your posts are pinned, tweeted, stumbled and featured on our DearCreatives Facebook Page
- Be sure to like and follow along on Facebook and like your posts so more people see them!
- Enter this week’s party by clicking the blue button below and don’t forget to signup for reminders!
- By entering your blog posts you are allowing us to feature them on Social Media, in round-ups and in blog posts with links / credit to you!
- Sign Up for Reminders
- Thanks for joining in!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post /party page or sidebar as HTML (text)
You might like this new drawing class I spotted! You can view the video about the drawing prompts & class and get a free trial! Or here’s a new watercolor class you might enjoy. These are all taught online, come with free PDF / supply lists and other recourses. You can purchase one class or subscribe for a period of time for one low price. PS These are not the only classes being offered!! There’s crafts and kids crafts too!
Blogging Tip / Resource:
Hey bloggers I have a resource for you! I use Tailwind for scheduling when I am pressed for time. It’s a great tool. You don’t have to be a big blogger to use this resource either. You can start for free, try it and pin up to a certain amount through the scheduling system. Give it a try! I think you’ll love it. It’s an approved resource by Pinterest. To find out more or sign up visit the link>> Did you know you can schedule pins on #Pinterest? Get started for free with @TailwindApp
- Looking for more Inspiration??