Do you love decorating your home? I sure do! I hope this post helps you find easy ways to decorate your home! Today I am sharing home decorating ideas for spring and summer!
By using neutral home decor in your decorating you can extend the use of your decor. It’s not to say that you can’t add pops of color for spring and summer. Or use spring trends and summer trends too. Do include them! Just by using neutral decor, you can extend the use in your home’s space.
Then you remove seasonal items, leaving the neutral decorations and add the new season…
Home Decorating Ideas For Spring And Summer
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
I am part of the Etsy affiliate program and this post was a sponsored collaboration with Etsy.
Did you decorate your home for spring? I started to. I am also planning to add to my home’s decor.
I’m excited to share my favorite home decorating ideas and Etsy decor finds. You can add these decor trends to your home for spring or summer.
I love making Etsy lists of my favorite finds. You can look at or shop all my Esty Favorites and lists too!
Neutral Home Decor Ideas
Home Decorating Styles
No matter what style your home is there are plenty of ways to decorate to make your house welcoming for spring and summer!
- I love signs that are reversible. Don’t you? This sign says; Welcome Spring flips over to Hello Summer.
- Stylish soy candles with double wicks. Candles are perfect for adding to mantles, vignettes and creating a mood in your home. I love these mason jar soy candles. Do you like candles?
- Do you love wood bead decor? It’s a trend I love. I spotted this wood bead tassel with home sweet home on the ceramic tag. They also have personalization available for the tags. They are well made, cute, and neutral colors for adding to your spring/summer decor.
- Pick a neutral-colored wreath to hang in your home. Magnolia wreaths and natural round wood bead wreaths (with or without flowers). Both these will work for both spring and summer decorating.
- Flower Market Wood Sign is perfect for displaying next to a vase with fresh flowers. Or hang the sign on the wall.
- Have you ever thought of decorating with gnomes? Bumblebee gnomes with yellow hats. Or grab neutral-colored gnomes.
- Use a wood riser to create interest in your spring and summer decor. Then, add plants to them, gnomes, and other decor accents when creating vignettes.
- Add indoor plants to your home. I spotted these amazing indoor planters like this rose quartz planter. Check out this planter that says, please don’t die. It just gets too hot here. I need to grab cactus and succulents to plant in indoor planters. What about you? Do you love indoor plants?
- This little sign says, Seas The Day. And this coastal sign in neutral colors, Sometimes On The Waves Of Change We Find Our True Self. I love beach decor for spring and summer. Do you?
- Mini Wooden Houses are right on-trend. You will want to see all the styles. My favorite is the one that says, nest. You can find many of them have no words.
Looking for more ways to decorate?
Not shopping now? Pin it for later!