Lots of fun seasonal & holiday things have been catching my eye lately. I just haven’t had time to do a round up in awhile, but today is the day! Hopefully you’ll find inspiration from this to create your own. I am always so overwhelmed with the talent that is abound in our crafting, creative & food community! Not to mention the generous nature the share, create tutorials & give a freebie here or there. I hope you enjoy todays round-up!
Festive Fall Round-up get ready to get your craft on!
- There is still time to create a fall wreath! I loved this Fall Wreath Diy
- I love meals you can throw together quickly & bake. That gives me more time for crafting & doing other things. I don’t know about you but, Mexican food is one of our favorites in our home. This dish reminds me of our fav fast food Mexican Pizza but in a cassarole form. If your like us you’ll love to try this Chicken Tostada Casserole from AmandasCookin.
- This Thanksgiving there is going to be quite a few kids at our gathering, many who are little as our family is growing. I was so inspired by this cute idea I know we just have to make this diy for the kids tables & let them have some festive fun! Thanks to Liz at Hoozier Homemade you can too with her Woodland Creatures Mask Tutorial.
& here’s a few more crafty, sewing ideas perfect for fall fun & making!
- Sewing Diy- Quilted Circle Coasters
- Diy Gourd Drum for kids or decor
- Sewing Diy Bohemian Fabric Feather Headress perfect for kids playing
- Printables Free Printable Jam Tags
Then I saw this thoughtful article on Do I need all this? About giving to the needy & pairing down. I know this is something I want to work on in my home. Becky of Organizing Made Fun shares how you can give to the needy & where. She also shares some organizing tips. Giving to the needy & giving from your abundance with Novemeber coming up it is the perfect time to remember to be grateful & give not only now but, all year long!
Before you know it we’ll be on our way to creating holiday crafts. I am super excited to share this affiliate offer for a Felt Holiday with Betz White.
What festive, fun fall projects are you working on or wanting to work on?