As a DIY-er I’m always looking for entertainment, shows to watch and even learn from. Do you enjoy DIY shows or the Hallmark channel? How about both?? Well I have caught a few of the episodes of Hallmark’s show Home and Family. Dishing up DIYs, recipes and a bit of quirky fun.
Here’s one of the recent DIYs from the Home and Family show for a Book Clock. They share how easily you can make one with a few supplies. I might just have to make one for a gift.
Hallmark’s Home and Family
Credit: Copyright 2016 Crown Media United States, LLC/Photographer: jeremy lee/Alexx Henry Studios, LLC
This is the perfect project for the new drill I got. To see the full tutorial: DIY Book Clock Below is this week’s upcoming listings in case your interested in viewing some of the upcoming shows!
Entertainment Guest Listings
The following are guest listings, entertainment content and DIY content for “Home & Family” on Hallmark Channel for the week of September 12. “Home & Family” airs MONDAY – FRIDAY (10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET/PT) on Hallmark Channel.
- Monday, September 12 – It’s the first day of season five of “Home & Family”! Pastor Victoria Osteen, Adam Nimoy (“For the Love of Spock”) and finalists of the American Humane Association’s Hero Dog Awards. Family members including: DIY expert Kevin Wingard, renegade chef Dan Kohler and design expert Paige Hemmis.
- Tuesday, September 13 – Hallmark stars Paul Green and Danica McKellar, Hal Linden (“The Fantastics”), chef Maragarita Kallas, Bishop T.D. Jakes, Madeline Fraser and psychologist Julie Austin. Family members including: beauty specialist Kym Douglas.
- Wednesday, September 14 – Actress and singer Naya Rivera, Simone Missick (“Luke Cage”), celebrity chef Sharone Hakman, Jen Bricker (“Everything is Possible”) and Leonard Kleinrock (“Father of the Internet”). Family members including: design expert Paige Hemmis, fashion designer Orly Shani and living advocate Sophie Uliano.
- Thursday, September 15 – Actress D’Arcy Carden (“The Good Place”), nutritional therapy practitioner Breanne Rice, touch therapy expert Michelle Ebbin, Sandi Newton and author Kathy Freston (“The Book of Veganish”). Family members including: Family man Matt Rogers, medical expert Matt Iseman and fashion designer Orly Shani.
- Friday, September 16 – Katee Sackhoff (“Longmire”), Michelle Ang (“Fear the Walking Dead”), television host and author Nan Kelley (“One Pan Nan”) and DIY star Amber Kemp-Gerstel. Family members including men’s fashion expert Lawrence Zarian, garden coach Shirley Bovshow and beauty specialist Kym Douglas.
I know I’d like to see Wednesday’s show for design expert Paige Hemmis and fashion designer Orly Shani *who you might remember from Project Runway. I’ve underlined a few other DIYs and show highlights of interest. What show would you like to see??
Additional DIY entertainment / content in this week’s shows include:
- Monday, September 12 – It’s season five of “Home & Family!”; Mark Steines and Debbie Matenopoulos welcome pastor Victoria Osteen; Adam Nimoy, the son of actor Leonard Nimoy, talks about his new documentary “For the Love of Spock;” we are joined by the finalists of the American Humane Association’s Hero Dog Awards; DIY expert Ken Wingard creates DIY Spock bookends; renegade chef Dan Kohler is breaking down the science behind brain freeze; learn how to build a DIY pallet coffee table with design expert Paige Hemmis.
- Tuesday, September 13 – Mark Steines and Debbie Matenopoulos welcome Hallmark stars Paul Greene and Danica McKellar to cook a delicious dish; actor Hal Linden from the musical “The Fantasticks” joins us; chef Margarita Kallas makes all-natural ice cream and vegetable sprinkles; Bishop T. D. Jakes visits our home; Madeline Fraser from Homee Interiors reveals our newly redesigned family room and breakfast nook; psychologist Julie Austin leads a discussion about the loss of a pet; Hollywood beauty specialist Kym Douglas shares her favorite functional jewelry; Maria Provenzano makes DIY mini animal canvases.
- Wednesday, September 14 – Mark Steines and Debbie Matenopoulos welcome actress and singer Naya Rivera to talk about her memoir, “Sorry, Not Sorry;” Simone Missick from the Marvel Netflix series “Luke Cage” is here; celebrity chef Sharone Hakman cooks a delicious dish; the author of “Everything is Possible,” aerialist and acrobat born without legs, Jen Bricker joins us; Leonard Kleinrock, known as the “Father of the Internet,” is in our home; design expert Paige Hemmis creates DIY home state art; fashion designer Orly Shani shows you fashionable DIY colorblock sweaters; healthy living advocate Sophie Uliano makes an all-natural afternoon snack to give you energy.
- Thursday, September 15 – Mark Steines and Debbie Matenopoulos welcome actress D’Arcy Carden from NBC’s “The Good Place;” nutritional therapy practitioner Breanne Rice cooks a delicious dish; touch therapy expert Michelle Ebbin shows you an accupressure facelift; Kathy Freston, the author of “The Book of Veganish,” is in our home; family man Matt Rogers and medical expert Matt Iseman try to break Guinness World Records; fashion designer Orly Shani makes trendy DIY feather purses; save money with Hollywood Steals and Sandie Newton.
- Friday, September 16 – Mark Steines and Debbie Matenopoulos welcome actress Katee Sackhoff from Netflix’s “Longmire;” actress Michelle Ang talks about AMC’s “Fear the Walking Dead”; television host and author of “One Pan Nan,” Nan Kelley cooks a delicious dish; DIY Star Amber Kemp-Gerstel creates a DIY placemat clutch; men’s fashion expert Lawrence Zarian shows you what’s new for fall jackets; garden coach Shirley Bovshow has everything you need to know about bringing your plants indoors from cooler temperatures; Hollywood beauty specialist Kym Douglas leads a talk about toxic girlfriends.