This is the first year I don’t have a wedding to plan for. Now, I’m not saying that’s a bad thing or a good thing. It’s been three weddings in a row, two babies and endless birthdays. Your wondering what I am getting at? Well for any occasion it’s all about the planning and seeing where you can save. Also how you can easily DIY certain things to make your celebration not break the bank! Today I am sharing how you can take advantage of a special offer, a few previous Wedding DIYs at the end of the post and how to DIY a special ribbon to your cards yourself which adds that special touch to make your invitation look amazing!
The special is for new customers but, don’t leave me yet. I’ll share another offer just for those that are already customers too. It’s a win / win for the savings for you!
This offer is coming from Wedding Paper Divas!
- New Customers Use Code: WEDNEW30 when you visit Wedding Paper Divas This is a special offer just for you! It’s good until June 3, 2014 11:59PST (some restrictions apply, example: offers can not be combined)
- Previous Customers: 10% Off All Wedding Paper Divas Orders Use Code: 2014WED10 valid all year long!
One of the things I like about Wedding Paper Divas is the selection they have to choose from and how you can customize so many aspects of the cards which really makes things special for your wedding day!
Here is an example of how you can take a pretty card and DIY your color choice of ribbon to really get a special look for your special day!
Take this pretty Foil Stamped Card as an example shown above.
You can find the full diy on Wedding Paper Divas Blog (find link to blog under getting started)
Next take a pretty ribbon and insert it through two slits and tie it in the center to achieve this look! This is just one example of how to get a customized and elegant look for your special day but, since you are doing DIY yourself you will be saving money and not breaking the bank. Add the saving from the discounts and well let’s just say you’ll have a little more to spend elsewhere or save for other things down the road.
Don’t worry if this isn’t your style either. There are so many great cards from Save the dates, invitations, enclosure cards, response cards, Thank- you’s and more. Another thing I love about Wedding Paper Divas is they have ideas to get you started, shower and parties to favors and gifts! If you are attending and know the bride or groom you can purchase wedding photo books, mugs, canvas and even easel art!
I know I’m not done with weddings in my family and one tip I can give you is allow yourself plenty of time for planning, budgeting and creating the most beautiful DIY wedding you can. From the cards to the flowers. It can be done. See a few of my wedding DIYs below and I’ll be sure to share some of our tips over the next months to help you!
Have you shopped Wedding Paper Divas before?
- New Customers head over and Use Code: WEDNEW30 when you visit Wedding Paper Divas
- Previous Customers: 10% Off All Wedding Paper Divas Orders Use Code 2014WED10 valid all year long!
- Looking for Samples? Eight Wedding Paper Divas Stationery Samples Absolutely Free
- DIY Clay Mustaches Photo Props
- DIY Wedding Banner Love is Sweet & DIY Tips
- DIY Burlap Lace Utensil Holders