Our reality, Sammie and I side by side on the computer shopping fashion and style, outfit ideas for school. I remember it was going to the mall with my older daughters this time of year. Only now there is NO MALL where we live! Shut the front door! Fashionistas in our area have to shop online for everything including back to school. But, honestly I do prefer it most the time any how. Do you?
We have to admit when we head to the city we are like kids in a candy store. Grabbing clothes to try on, and picking out favorites. Mixing and matching styles to create our favorite looks to wear. Both of us have found great causal outfit ideas shopping online. Of course there are trendy fashions, and what’s new that we watch and purchase to wear.
- Are you ready to update your send of summer wardrobe or get ready for fall? Enjoy these outfit ideas and grab the discounts at the end of the post when you are ready to shop.
Outfit Ideals for School
With one top, two shorts and one skirt. You have 3 outfits. Toss in another cute top and that makes 6 outfits. Image taking all the fuss out of getting dressed for school!
I can’t believe we have stayed up late (because it’s off the charts hot!) and slept in a lot of our summer. The rest has included working hard behind the scenes having to update coding, fixing what’s out dated in the plugins, and all that tech-y stuff that comes with running a website.
And Sammie’s days packed with activities like practice for the tennis team, surprise parties for friends moving, and doing homework. She passed her online college course, and now is onto reading for her English literature class. You’ll even find her volunteering her time to help her teacher move into a new classroom, and set it up.
- Can we get one short summer adventure in? Or trip to the beach? (follow us on Instagram for behind the scenes, photography…) I hope to share some of her outfits on her…. How do you spend the end of your summer?
- If you missed this post it’s packed with outfit ideas for school, check it out when your done with today’s post.
Today’s outfit ideas
What’s trending right now?
- Velvet and Shiny Scrunchies
- Pretty off the shoulder dresses
- Cute versions of the fanny pack, bag (now called bum bags)
- Pretty sandals, rose gold or strappy
- Slip on shoes like espadrille flats and other fringe topped flats
Calico print for dresses, paired with cute sandals are the perfect casual outfit idea for the end of summer or early fall. Toss on a denim jacket and your golden. Or dress it up with a classic sweater.
- The cat eye glasses never go out of style. You can find them in black too. Or go for cute blue sunglasses
- The classic calico fabric in red makes this simple cut dress pop or if it’s super hot where you are pick a sleeveless calico dress like this or this (hot little number)
- Want a casual look tie back your hair with pretty bandannas
- Slip on your sandals and head out for a coffee or back to school
End of summer must haves
- A pretty dress
- Pair of cute flats
- Lace V Neck Top to mix with all your shorts, skirts and jeans
- Denim jeans
- An easy to grab handbag for all your on the go needs
- A jacket like this or sweater for cool mornings or nights
- Are you ready to shop back to school and save? Back to School Savings! Right now Save $10 off $90+ Purchase! Use Code: BTOS10 at SheIn.com
- You’ll love their prices. Tip check sizing in inches (USA), allow for extra ship time (or pay to get it faster), look at review or photos pf purchaser wearing images.
- Grab 10% off your first order.
- Why do we love SheIn? You can earn points off orders, and sharing photos of your outfits.
- Students grab a 20% discount to shop. *see their terms and conditions
- We have been happy with items ordered with them and hope you will be too!
What will you wear?