Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas that are easy and stylish. I love giving my home a refresh in the fall. Do you? Are you looking for stylish ways to add all the fall feels to your home? Or get ready for the holidays.
Looking for something else? See all our home decor ideas.
We are tucking away the Halloween decor and moving on to the next season. I hope you enjoy these decorating tips and ideas for your home. It will help you get that cozy fall feeling. Plus, have you ready for hosting family and friends over Thanksgiving and the holiday season.
Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas
Decorating for holidays like Thanksgiving doesn’t have to be hard. Find easy yet stylish Thanksgiving decor to style the home. And by using neutrals, metals, textures, woven materials, and seasonal tones/colors create that fall mood. Cozy, comfortable and stylish.
By adding decor touches such as trays, tiered trays, vases, baskets, throw pillows and throw blanket you can easily transition to the next season. Get decor items that are versatile and can transition to Christmas decor.
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Target Home Decor
Easy Ways To Decorate For Thanksgiving
- Get a reversible sign that says Sweater Weather/Merry & Bright on the other side. It’s stylish and neutral enough to go with any living room decor. Or this reversible sign that says Gather Together/Comfort & Joy.
- Throws for the couch (couch blankets) can look stylish and keep you cozy. I love these faux fur throws (in several colors). And these new chunky knit throws (in three color options).
- Decorate a tiered shelf. Decorating tiered shelf is easy. I love this round wood two-tiered tray or this wood three-tiered tray. It’s easy to swap out seasonal tiered decor (I get mine on Etsy too).
- Use trays for coffee table displays and decorating. Like this stylish autumn tray. Or this oval metal tray which is perfect for adding candles or other decor items to (this one is my favorite because you can use it for other seasonal decorating). I have a few Opal House Candles. Do you?
- A really easy way to decorate for the season is by swapping out throw pillows.
Things I’m obsessed with right now
- This banana leaf-woven tray with handles. Which can be decorated or used to hold coffee mugs and other decor ideas.
- You can never have too many candles. Right? Give your home all the fall vibes with a scented candle like this.
- A table runner like this. I use them over the top of my piano and add decorations over the table runner.
- An easy way to have extra seating is by having an ottoman pouf.
- I love adding small touches like these textured throw pillows.
- Or Felted pumpkins like this and these mini felted pumpkins for bowl fillers…
Don’t forget to incorporate sneak peeks of holiday decor like this.
My favorite home decor are the special finds that go from one season in to the next effortlessly.
- Home decor items that are neutral.
- Decorations that can transition from Thanksgiving to Christmas (and other seasons).
- Decor that you can use all year round. But, you can customize for the season.
- Stylish decor accents that give your home special touches.
- Scented candles to create a mood.
Where to shop for home decor?
A few places I love to shop for home decor and decorating for the holidays
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe.
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our favorites on Amazon