Are you looking for deals and tips to take advantage of Amazon Prime Days? We are sharing how you can take full advantage of Prime Day.
This post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. This is at no additional cost to you.
Prime Days 2020
When is Prime Day?
This year Amazon Prime Day is October 13 and 14, 2020.
Prime Day is officially here!
- If you don’t have Amazon Prime yet, you might consider an Amazon trial so you can shop the Prime Day Deals and see if you like it.
- And for college students, there is a 6-month trial! You can’t beat that! Yes, it includes free two-day shipping and other perks.
- Or grab 50% off Prime, during Prime Days. This is perfect if you are ready to get Prime for a year and it’s such a deal!
Is getting and having Prime worth it?
To me, Yes! I have taken advantage of the free shipping but, have watched movies and television for free with Prime Video. And you get free photo storage… It has paid for itself over and over with its free two-day shipping and other perks.
I actually purchased mine years ago, on a trial, and then have never looked back!
You need Prime to see deals and pricing for certain items on Prime Day and take full advantage of Amazon’s special Prime Day Deals.
Some of my favorite deals on Amazon are for the home but, we have lists of other sales and tips, to help you find what you are looking for. Just scroll down the page and then over to Amazon to grab your favorite sales.
Prime Day Deals
- Kindle Unlimited Gifting Deals
- Prime Day Home Deals!
- Save up to 40% on DEWALT tools
- Home and Kitchen Prime Day Deals on the Home Holiday Guide
- Beauty Prime Deals Prime Day Deals on Belei
- Discover Prime Day Savings on Amazon Launchpad
- This is one deal you won’t want to pass up! Save $50 on a year of Audible Premium Plus
- Amazon Music: Get 6 months FREE when you buy an Echo I took advantage of this last year as a gift for my teen! She loved it and so do I!
- Save up to 35% on ILIFE V8s Robot Vacuum
- Prime Day Deal: Amazon Fashion Activewear
What’s on my Prime Day Wish List so far that I spotted?
- A Fitbit Smartwatch. It comes with 2 sizes of wristbands and available in 6 colors. Sammie got one and she loves it!
- The Echo Show for my guest room or craft space/kitchen. To listen to music, connect with family, and watch shows with Prime Video.
- This hydration pack for hiking.
- And I will probably shop the lightening deals for Christmas gifts for the grandkids.
- I’ll be sharing my finds on Facebook and Twitter too, as I come across them.
Where else to look for the deals on Amazon?
Shopping Tips For Prime Day
- Besides going to the home page to search for Prime Day Deals in the navbar.
- Look for Prime Day Deals on their site, denoted with a blue banner.
- Also, be sure to check the daily deals, flash sales, and golden deals pages.
- Set alerts to watch deals. You can also use Amazon’s app.
- Also if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can explore more options.
- Look for the lightning deals. If you miss something get on the waitlist. They go quickly! Sometimes people let go of the item and it will become available.
- Shop via our Amazon page and make wishlists on Amazon.
- Then get your favorite deals on things you need or get a jump on holiday shopping. Saving items onto a wishlist can give you time to price check if want to compare prices and decide what you need the most.
Happy Prime Day and Amazon Shopping!