Do you like grilling in the warmer months? Today’s recipe is for Grilled Pork Chops With Peach Honey Glaze. Oh, man is this ever good! Yeah for spring and summer! It feels like summer is finally kicking in, with the weather heating up there have been a lot of grilling and ice drinks around here. On repeat.
If this isn’t the recipe you are looking for try making any of our other grilled recipes.
I am a member of Collective Bias® Social Fabric Community® This shop had been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. This post has been updated from the original post, using an updated recipe card and adding helpful related content.
You know how much I love coffee but, when it’s hot I love iced coffee or ice tea. One of my favorites is Snapple Peach Tea drink but, I’m not buying it bottled. I have a new best friend it’s like having a coffee shop in my house my Keurig coffee maker. Although I haven’t had it that long I am loving it. I hope you enjoy trying this recipe for grilled pork chops.
Do you brew ice tea with your Keurig? It’s so easy to do it! Perfect for when you don’t want hot coffee! You just warm it up, wait for the ready light and then insert your K-Cup into the brewer (make sure you’ve added water to the tank) and hit the brew button. Hello, summer barista at my house! No putting on the air conditioner on in the car, waiting 10 minutes for it to cool down just to get an afternoon pick me up or cool down. And the best part is all the choices for K-Cups for the Keurig. *how to brew over ice video
Grilled Pork Chops With Peach Honey Glaze
I decided to create a peach tea-infused glaze; peach honey glaze to grill my pork chops with. Grilled Pork Chops with a peach topping is so amazing. Why peach and not apple? Well, it’s summer and peach is one of my all-time favorite summer fruits.
Maybe I’ve been watching too many Master Chefs? It was like Gordon Ramsay was opening the basket and pork chops, Snapple Peach Tea for Keurig and peaches were the ingredients. Now, go make something with this! I was up for the challenge! I headed to Walmart for my shopping and purchased my Snapple Peach Tea K-Cups. I also picked up a box of Original Donut Shop Sweet &U Creamy Coffee Pods and Creamy Regular Iced Coffee too.
Grilled Pork Chops With Peach Glaze
First I made the Peach Tea Infused Honey Glaze;
Supplies for Glaze
- Snapple Peach Iced Tea K-Cup ( Brew 6 oz. small cup size) Use 2 tbsp. for glaze, reserve the rest for topping.
- NOTE: If you don’t have a Keriug brew peach tea with a small amount of water and reserve the rest for the topping. Or use a bottled Snapple peach tea.
- 3 tbsp. honey
- Peaches 1/4 of 1 Large Peach for 3-4 chops
- For all iced drinks the 6oz. (small) and 80z. (medium) will give you the best results!
- Do not use glass cups when Brewing Over Ice
- First, brew your Snapple Peach Tea K-Cup by using the smallest water setting! Or step peach tea in a small amount of water.
- Next, peel and chop one quarter to one half a peach and add them into a pot.
- Add 3 tbsp. honey and 2 tbsp. tea stirring while bringing from a simmer to a low rolling boil.
- Let glaze thicken.
Enjoy an iced beverage while your glaze is thickening. Did you know Keurig has a recycling program? Grounds to Grow On for the K-Cups!
Next, take your chops and Peach Tea infused honey glaze to the grill.
Preheat your grill as needed
As you are grilling your pork chops, start to brush your glaze on the pork chops.
Repeat on each side several times during the grilling process.
Watch for flare-ups. Prepare your veggies and rice or potatoes to accompany your meal. Enjoy!
Peach Glaze Topping Recipe (Infused With Peach Tea Infused)
1 -2 Peaches chopped into chunks
Snapple Peach Tea Reserved from Brew 60z. (small cup) 8 tbsp.
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 white onion chopped finely
1 garlic clove crushed
- Peel and chop 1- 2 peaches (double if more than 3 people) and add them to a medium-size pot or non-stick pan
- Measure and add in the sugar and bring to a boil. Keep stirring occasionally and as it starts to boil keep stirring so the bottom of the pot doesn’t burn.
- Turn down to low/medium heat or simmer
- Next, add onion and crushed garlic.
- Once at desired thickness turn off and let cool a bit.
- You’ll pour this over your finished, grilled pork chops.
Enjoy with your favorite veggies and an iced cold Keurig brewed drink.
Print the Recipe Or Pin it for Later. We hope you enjoy this recipe for grilled pork chops with peach glaze soon!
- New here? Be Sure to Subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grilled Recipes Pinterest
- Peach Recipes
- Grilled Recipes
Related Recipes you might enjoy!
15 Pork Recipes For The Grill