Today we have the unsung hero of the grill, pork with 15 Grilling Recipes for Pork.Looking for more? See these grilling recipes to kick your grilling season up a knot-ch, when your done. Honestly, pork can be one of the easiest things to grill and the taste comes out amazing. With this round-up of grilled recipes your sure to find one you like. Plus, I’m adding my Peach Honey Glazed Pork Chops to the list. Who doesn’t love sweet and savory?
Grilling thick or thin pork chops with bone in or out, cuts of meat such as back ribs, country style ribs, spare ribs and shoulder cuts this round up has a few grilling recipes to get you started. You’ll find that it’s easy to drop these pork cuts on the grill and get a delicious meal. Start with using one of these 15 Pork Recipes That Will Make You Lick Your Chops!
Did you know there’s a trick to keeping these cuts juicy. Use a wooden utensil such as a spatula or spoon to turn them. Don’t use a fork which can cause the pork to lose the juice, drying out the meat. Also start out by prepping your grill with coating the grates with a little bit of vegetable oil or non stick spray prior to lighting it up. Cook up your meat to an internal temp of 160*
Grilling Recipes for Pork
This is a Round-Up of 15 Pork Recipes That Will Make You Lick Your Chops!
Grilled Recipes for Pork
15 Pork Recipes for the Grill
1. Lemon Rosemary Pork Chops With Arugula Salad | Source: Healthy Seasonal Recipes
2. Tropical Pineapple Honey BBQ Ribs | Source: Snappy Gourmet
3. Kalyn’s Souvlaki | Source: Kalyn’s Kitchen
4. Pork Chops al Pastor | Source: Amanda’s Cookin’
5. Balsamic Marinated Grilled Pork Chops | Source: You Brew My Tea
6. Garlic Herb Pork Kabobs | Source: Just Us Four
7. Lemon Basil Grilled Pork Chops | Source: Bitz N’ Giggles
8. Skinny Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops | Source: Skinny Mom
9. Grilled Brown Sugar Chili Pork Tenderloin | Source: Katie’s Cucina
10. Rosemary Balsamic Grilled Pork Chops | Source: See Mom Click
11. BBQ Pork Tenderloin | Source: Add a Pinch
12. Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops | Source: Delightful E Made
13. Grilled BBQ Pork Roast | Source: Real Housemoms
14. Maple Dijon Pork Chops | Source: First Home Love Life
15. Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork | Source: Civilized Caveman
Since your right here you might enjoy adding my Peach Honey Glazed Pork Chops to the grilled pork recipes that your trying this grilling season! It’s an easy recipe that I think you’ll enjoy!
What type of grilled recipes do you enjoy cooking?