May is packed full of weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and Mother’s day celebrations for us. Which means a lot of gifts for her! I love finding and giving handmade gift ideas. One it supports other artists and crafters, two the quality can be amazing and three you can get quite a bit of bang for your buck. Recently I did a little trend spotting for her, and to add to our Mother’s Day Ideas. Are you at a loss to what to get mom? Or just looking for gift ideas for someone’s birthday? Or graduation? We hope our gift ideas will help you find the perfect gift for her.
Does your mom like baking or cooking? My top pick is the tea towel shown below. Maybe it’s because we are redoing our kitchen and I’ve been spending more than a little time in there lately between projects and baking. I think this is a great pick for any mom who loves being in the kitchen.
- The tropical blue handmade tea towel would be a perfect addition to anyone’s home, and also would make a great housewarming gift for her.
Handmade Gift Ideas For Her
- I spotted this handcrafted wood serving bowl that is large and dipped and paint. This would be such a versatile, and pretty handmade gift idea for anyone who loves entertaining.
- For the ladies this headband scarf tops my list. We live in CA. and when we head out to the beach would be a great pick for a windy day when the fog comes in.
- My other pick the cute, and trendy cactus zipper pouch.
- For the creative lady these two handmade journals with quality paper. Blue Bicycle Journal and Green Leather Journal Perfect for tossing in her backpack or purse, and drawing where ever she goes.
- I fell in love with the cross body bag. I love the earthy green suede leather.
- Not shown that I’m crushing on this five inch brass arrow spoon. I’d love scooping up a little something with when baking. Could I be so over indulgent?
- A pair of custom Toms with arrow design great for light summer trekking.
- Who loves pedicures? These Loofahs with tea tree and peppermint foot soap are perfect for helping her get sandal ready. Pair it with a Pedi Perfect, and foot soaking tub. She’ll be set to unwind.
- Does she love cute trendy? What about a silver bulldog necklace. Or inspirational jewelry?
- Home body? Scented Soy Candles Simple and clean burning. With many scents to pick from!
Looking for more gift ideas for her? See all our Mother’s Day Ideas.