Happy Friday! It’s time to share our Friday Favorites. New things we find, fashions, and everything we are loving right now. This week we are planning ahead for the holidays by making wish lists to shop for early Christmas deals! Plus, sharing how you can get a jump on the holiday season!
You know, holiday shopping starts a little earlier this year! We hope this helps you find ideas for you, the family, and to help you get ready to be counting down to Christmas. If you are looking for more ideas, see our lists of gift ideas.
It might seem a little early and yes, I am still sharing seasonal ideas for fall but, I thought I’d slip in some ideas for the holidays. Especially since we might have to plan things for Christmas earlier than normal. Who knows what the holidays will look like this year?
For me, I don’t want to be caught off guard with having to ship things here and there. I want to be ready to ship gifts to my family and get gifts there on time. Plus, if all goes well Sammie will come home for two weeks at Christmas.
How To Make Rope Coasters
Get Ready For The Holiday Season by shopping early Christmas Deals!
Ideas For The Holidays – Christmas Preview Jane
Festive, fun and useful gift ideas
- Holiday T-Shirts – Are fun to wear during the holiday season and fun to give as gifts. We love getting t-shirts like this, t-shirts with sayings like jingle, holly jolly, Merry Christmas, and fa, la la… We love wearing them right after Thanksgiving. Just to add to our festive feelings for the holiday season.
- When you are ready to decorate for the holidays or know someone who loves whimsical gnomes. These Christmas gnomes are so cute! Add them to a mantle, bookshelf, or give them as a gift to a gnome lover.
- Simple ways to decorate for Christmas are hanging Christmas stockings. We are ready to get new ones. Do you need a new Christmas stocking too?
- When Sammie comes home from college she will love a gift for the holidays like this spa gift box. Perfect for moms, grandmas, sisters, aunts, or even a secret Santa gift. Who would you give it to?
- I love these Turkish hand towels and Turkish kitchen towels. I think you might see a few of these in my food photography. They would make a great gift that is useful. Or use one to wrap a bottle of wine in and tie it with a ribbon. The receiver will have two gifts in one. Wine to drink, and a towel for use.
- Duck, duck, Duck Boots! Yes, perfect for rainy weather and walking by the river or lake. I love the fall colors and leopard designs on these boots.
- Stocking stuffers are always fun to get and hide in a Christmas Stocking. These gnome magnets in sets with pairs of 2 with so many sayings to pick from.
- Funny Christmas T-Shirts! Yes, let’s add a bit of humor to this year! My favorite is the OMG Santa I know him.
- Before you know it it’s time to hang a Christmas Countdown Calendar. Get yours so you’ll be ready to hang it up for the holidays.
- Shop Holiday Decor
Shop Jane’s Collections For Holiday Deals!
Get Ideas For The Holidays
Get Holiday Ideas and Inspiration for decorating your home, making things festive and simple decorating tips.
For a limited time, download the Mingle Autumn 2020 PDF for instant reading on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices! You can dive into the latest issue of Mingle to discover an unlimited supply of holiday inspiration and special get-togethers! Pop over to see all the details for reading and being inspired to make your holiday season special.
Where to find Amazon deals now that Prime Day is over?
Before I sign off; Do you love shopping on Amazon? I have to admit, my biggest purchases this past week was on Amazon’s Prime Day.
Did you find anything you needed on Amazon’s big sale days? If not there are still plenty of great finds to be had.
What did I get? This electric toothbrush and flossing combo. Perfect for if you aren’t going to the dentist as often or need a better toothbrushing system. And this for Sammie, shh don’t tell her! It’s been on her wish list.
I was a bit disappointed that I only grabbed one thing for a Christmas gift. Despite having several things in my shopping cart, I hope I don’t regret that.
But, then I found out you can find Holiday deals on Amazon for a month-long sale!
Go try it now, it’s called Holiday Dash! It is packed with daily finds and special deals on what you might need, want or find useful. Find what you need for items on your wish lists and bucket lists. Did you know about this event on Amazon? Are you ready to get a jump on the holiday season?
I hope all these ideas help you get a jump on your holiday shopping! Be sure to follow us on social media for more tips. @DearCreatives on Twitter and Instagram. And our FB fan page.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
Before you go if you need to get organized for the holidays, or need a gift tracker, Christmas shopping list template, wish list… grab these to print and use for free! I think it will help you to get a jump on the holiday season! And don’t forget to subscribe for more tips for the holidays, ideas for Christmas.