Hope your ready to get this party started. I can’t wait to see all your inspiration crafts, creativity, DIY s, beauty and fashion and recipes! I’ll been tweeting and pinning this week and will continue to share your posts. If you missed last week’s craft and creativity party you can find the party #114 here. Hope your ready for this week’s Inspiration Spotlight Party.
We had lots of lovely posts be sure to visit at least a few bloggers. Meet someone new and see their recipes or projects.
Here’s a recap of this week on the blog in case you missed any posts;
- Monday I spent with Sammie playing games like Scrabble Slam! And hanging out! We had an awesome Columbus Day! Hope you did too!
- Deliciously Easy Cookies from Pillsbury
- Music News Mary Lambert Debut Album
- Step by Step Halloween Makeup Tutorial Evil Queen
- Dreamy Chalk Finish DIY Projects
THIS WEEK’S INSPIRATION SPOTLIGHT FEATURES:
I love projects like this. Most of us have step stools laying around. Lindy made good use of hers adding a coat of pretty Chalk Paint and a display of pumpkins and gourds. This just says bright harvest days! Grab your paint brushes and see how easy it is to do at ItsyBitsyPaper.
I think you guys missed this lovely entry from Beachwood Place. It’s a lovely fall centerpiece DIY and Shirley also gives us a peek into some of her other fall decor. If you are looking for inspiration for your home decor for Thanksgiving go take a peek!
I just love this fun idea. This is a perfect project to do with the kids. Then use for passing out candy on Halloween. Hop over to MoreThanaCouponQueen to see how easy this diy project is!
If you are looking for a fall diy project that will make your patio or porch decor go through Halloween and Thanksgiving this is one great project from Lindsay of MyCreativeDays. With her step by step instruction and a few pieces of wood you’ll knock this and be ready to fill your baskets with your autumn decor.
Inspiration Spotlight Shout Outs;
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cake with Cinnamon Icing via ThimblesBobbinsPaperandInk
- DIY: Domino Clock DIY via SadieSeasonGoods
- DIY: Scrap Wood Painted Ghosts via ThePinJunkie
- Craft: Autumn / Mushroom Diorama DIY via Ella and Nesta’s Little Room
I’ve been pinning and tweeting all your entries! Also if you missed last week’s party be sure to check them out the link is at the top of post.
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries and leave them a comment. Don’t just drop a link and run.
Now it’s your turn to Join In & Button Up!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="http://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="http://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>