Optional spice it up by adding 1 Polano Chili washed & chopped
Cooked Rice1-2cups at most depends on size of bell peppers
Mozzarella Cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
3-4Bell PeppersCan be green or red
1small can sliced or diced tomato s approx.16oz
Sweet Italian Sausagesmall package min. 3 or Substitute with Vegetarian meat or zucchini
1package mushroomswash & slice
1-poblano chili pepper*optional
Salt & Pepper
1. Pre cook rice & set aside or use left over rice
2. Cook Sausage all the way through, cool & cut up
3. Saute onion, mushroom, garlic *optional poblano chili pepper then add in sliced can tomato s & toss into same pan as sausage was cooked in
4. Wash & cut off tops, then clean out seeds...of middle of each bell pepper. Dry off.
5. Set bell peppers to side & take all other cooked ingredients & place into bowl stir gently until mixed (add 1-2 tsp. Italian seasoning & salt/pepper to taste while mixing)
6. Spoon mixture into each bell pepper until completely full
7. sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top
8. place into tin foil lined baking pan & bake
9. check half way through cooking & foil so peppers don't dry out, make sure to leave space or tent so cheese doesn't stick to top of foil when uncovering.
Bake at 350-375* depending if your oven runs hot until heated throughout approximately 45min-1 hour
See full recipe steps and images at DearCreatives.com Enjoy the recipe? Let us know tag us @DearCreatives with your photos on Instagram or Twitter. Post a photo on our Facebook page or by giving us feedback or stars on the site.