We love to travel and explore new places. These are just a few of our recent trips. Fun places to see, fun things to do. We love taking day trips or traveling about the United States. Although we haven’t traveled to Europe yet, it’s on our bucket list. When traveling we always bring our cameras to capture memories and sites. We love sharing sites, tips and travel accommodations. We hope some of our experiences help you set some travel goals or help you. Come explore a few places we have traveled to and check back often, as we add to our page.
- Travel Carmel, California Hofsas House Stay Not only are we sharing where we stayed but, more sites about Carmel
- Exploring Carmel, California We share some of the ins and outs about the quaint town of Carmel. Also things you can do nearby. Including our beach day, the iconic 17 mile drive and more.
- Winchester House California Historical Site If traveling in San Jose, California the Winchester Mystery House is a must stop. Winchester (the rifle mogul) This is a historical stop the home is filled with antiquities, history and a gun museum.
- New York Travels Harbor Line Cruise We really enjoyed touring NYC by boat as it cruised around sites about the city. We share photographs of the city off the yacht tour, along with where you can take one if visiting.
- New York City Travels The arrival, Brooklyn Bridge and photography.
- Weekend Travel Style Weekender Travel Style
- Monterey, California And Monterey Bay Aquarium (part 1) Monterey And Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Monterey, California And Aquarium Plus Tips (part 2) Tips for planning your trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Great America Santa Clara, California Plus Insider Tips! Great America Insider Tips for Traveling and spending the day.
- Los Osos, California And Nature Preserve Butterfly Sanctuary and Nature Preserve along the Central California Coast.