Hi everyone! I’ve been sharing your posts from the linkup over on my Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest. Hope you’ve had a great week. We have been slowly settling back in after our travels. Fishing up holiday projects. Don’t forget there are two giveaways to enter! Both for cash. I’ll share links below, be sure to grab your chance!! We always appreciate you taking the time to comment and join in the weekly parties. Hope you have a great weekend! See you soon.
Can’t wait to see what you all have been cooking, crafting, diy or decor making. If your new here comments need to be approved due to the amount of spam and we respond on our posts. Don’t let commenting approval system detour you from commenting. I approve comments when I pop in to view your posts.
If you missed last weeks party you can view it here: 172 Inspiration Spotlight Linkup Party We had so many great entries/shares! Thanks to everyone for joining in. Just because I didn’t leave a comment on your blog doesn’t mean I didn’t pop by or share! What did you do this past week? Here’s the latest posts listed for your reading! Then off to get this week’s party started!
This Week’s Posts DearCreatives:
- Wreath Cupcakes Frosting And Icing Recipe
- Gift Ideas For Her
- Christmas Craft Countdown Calendar (free printable and resources)
- Holiday Cookie Ideas And Resources
- Holiday Bucket List Free Printable
Recent Roundup of Fall/Winter Recipes & DIY Posts on DearCreatives:
- DIY Led Christmas Lighted Canvas
- Want To Be A Greener Cleaner? Review
- Homemade Granola Bars Recipe
- What’s In My Bag? Fashion/Beauty
- DIY Tips & Tools For Creating Seasonal Wreaths
- Moscow Ballet’s Nutcracker & Discount *US Cities Tour
- Kitchen Organization With A Recipe Binder
- DIY Terrariums Learn How to Make Indoor Garden Under Glass
- Roast Turkey With Onions Pears And Sage + Resources And Step by Step
- Dessert Recipes: The Best Apple Desserts
- Hask Keratin Shampoo And Conditioning Products Review
Roundup: Inspiration Spotlight #Linkup 172
Blogging Linky Party:
Features from last week’s party Inspiration Spotlight Party 172
There were so many great shares! If you missed last week’s party be sure to check them out too!
- Holiday Cookies: Reindeer Cookies via crystalandcomp
- Holiday DIY: Tea Light Snowman Ornaments DIY via onelittleproject
- Holiday Centerpiece DIY: Rustic Holiday Center Piece DIY via lemonthistle
- How To: Wreath Making Tips From A Pro via worthingcourtblog
Appetizer Recipe: Cheesy Pull Apart Recipe Bread via momendeavors
- Holiday Party DIY: Coke Reindeer DIY via embellishmints
- Mason Jar Gift Idea: Bakers Mason Jar Gift Idea via inspirationformoms
- Bundt Cake Recipe: Eggnog Bundt Cake With Sugar Glaze via aprettylifeinthesuburbs
In case you have time to whip up a gift here’s a free crochet pattern:
- Free Crochet Men’s Beanie Pattern via domesticbliss2
This Week’s Roundup Party:
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup #172
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party / recipe & crafts roundup!
Leave the bloggers a comment when visiting. Don’t just drop a link and run!
- Grab a Button or share a direct link on your post or site!
- Your posts are pinned, tweeted, stumbled and featured on our DearCreatives Facebook Page
- Be sure to like and follow along on Facebook and like your posts so more people see them!
- Enter this week’s party by clicking the blue button below & don’t forget to signup for reminders!
- Sign Up for Reminders
- Do not linkup your parties!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://cdn.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://cdn.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Ready to learn a new craft? Check out all the online classes. Preview them for free! What will you make today? Inspiring arts and crafts video workshops on creativebug.com I think you’ll love them as much as I do! You might love these workshops too.
Holiday Knit and Crochet Classes at Creativebug