Linkup Party Inspiration Spotlight 249 is open and ready for you. We can’t wait to see all the crafts, DIY, home decor ideas and recipes and more that you have been blogging about. We hope you all had a great week. Also join in our community you’ll always find our Linkup Party , add your posts to be in our roundups and other ways to be featured. See below party buttons to view party updates.
Do you have a craft project, recipe or other blog post you’d like to share with us? Just scroll down to linky party to see all the entries and add yours. What have you been up to this past week? Show us by sharing your posts and commenting.
- Your content will still be shared throughout the week and beyond on all social media channels. And also in Roundups.
- If you want to be included in all our roundups add your site here
- Thanks for joining in this week’s Linkup Party: Inspiration Spotlight party. Have a great week ahead.
If your new here comments need to be approved due to the amount of spam and we respond on our posts. Don’t let commenting approval system detour you from commenting. I approve comments when I pop in to view and share your posts.
Sign up for the newsletter to stay posted of all our good stuff coming your way!
Ready to join in this week’s party? To enter or view ALL entries to this weeks party see the blue button below. Miss last week’s party? See ALL the crafts, recipes and more at last week’s party: Linkup Party Inspiration Spotlight 248
This Week’s Linkup Party:
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup 249
- The only rules are: No Linkup Parties! Please Do Not Linkup Your Parties! They will be deleted.
- Grab a Button or share a direct link on your post, party page or site! The more the merrier and they’ll see your posts!
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party, recipe and crafts roundup!
Leave the bloggers a comment when visiting. Don’t just drop a link and run! It’s a great opportunity to make connections.
- Your posts are pinned, tweeted, stumbled and featured on our DearCreatives Facebook Page
- Be sure to like and follow along on Facebook and like your posts so more people see them!
- Enter this week’s party by clicking the blue inlinkz button below and don’t forget to subscribe and signup for reminders!
- By entering your blog posts you are allowing us to feature them on Social Media, in round-ups and in blog posts with links / credit to you!
- Sign Up for Reminders (this is for the party only)
- Thanks for joining in!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post ,party page or sidebar as HTML (text)
Party Updates: Summer is really kicking in and things are slowing down a bit with the entries of the party. So I’m changing it up a bit until September to if this work out. Anyone chosen from the linkup will be featured on a spotlight page, like the craft spotlight page already made. (others being created now) or in a specific roundup ie: desserts, or crafts, or DIY, lifestyle, beauty, fashion… you get the idea. (or seasonal roundup) instead of features on Fridays. This way it’s better for SEO which is nice. Visits and pins will still be happening. People will still be able to view your posts from the inlinkz linky tool.
Although last week’s party had the lowest amount of links in it, it did have the highest amount of clicks and views! We hope that helped with your page views. We’ll test this new method, of not having specific features on Friday’s for a week or two to see how it goes. I’ll check for overall view counts from linky and Pins from your posts to you.
If everyone pinned or tweeted or shared a few of the people in front of you, this will boost eyes on posts too. Consider helping your fellow bloggers. You can do this straight from the inlinkz widget or go directly to a bloggers site.
I’ll also share a link to the roundup posts here as they get done so you can see them and pin them or share them too. This message will not be on every post. It’s here only to update you to changes. Thanks for understanding. WE want to do what’s best to make everyone and the party successful.
If you have any concerns, comments or questions feel free to comment and I’ll email you a response as soon as possible.
What’s new in our crafting world? I just started cleaning out my craft room – guest room for summer and came across my scrapbooks. Which reminded me of how much I loved making scrapbook pages, paper crafts and making baby books for showers. If your a crafter you might love checking out Scrapbook.com they have free classes, supplies and other resources you’ll love!
I can’t wait to finish up my craft room and get back to crafting and journaling again. PS. They have great supplies for bloggers planners. Hollar! Do you love your planner too? Give it some extra love with these supplies.
Hey bloggers I have a resource for you! I use Tailwind for bulk scheduling. It’s a great tool. You don’t have to be a big blogger to use this resource either. You can start for free, try it and pin up to a certain amount through the scheduling system. Give it a try! I think you’ll love it. It’s an approved resource by Pinterest. To find out more or sign up visit the link Did you know you can schedule pins on Pinterest? Get started for free with TailwindApp
Want to start your own party? Sign Up To Grab Your Own tools. Or ever want to co host just email me!
Organizing Your Craft Room? Here’s some great craft room storage ideas!