Have you ever wanted to learn photography or improve on your photography skills. A few years ago I made a promise to myself to get out of Auto mode and onto Manual mode. I know it may seen scary if you have a new camera and have never fooled around with your settings. It took me a while to dive in too. I still find it important to keep learning. As a matter of fact I decided to invest in myself again by learning new photography skills and kicking it up a k-notch. I found out about a few free photography webinars and thought you might enjoy them too! Everyone who loves photography loves learning and gaining knowledge to improving your skills. Learning from pros and getting their photography tips is always super helpful.
No matter what skill level you are at you can improve on your skills. If you look at some of my first posts I was taking and sharing here you would see my face cringing. No, I didn’t pull those posts down. Why? To show anyone that YOU can improve just like I did. How? By taking courses, practicing and learning from mistakes. Bottom line shooting, shooting, shooting and learning from pros sharing their skills and tips.
Why am I telling you all this today? Because I found out this year’s Photography Bundle of online learning is about to begin. See where you are at with your photography by accessing your photography skills.
What can you do now to improve your photography skills? Get into these two free photography webinars.
- 3 Natural Lighting Tips for Better Pics of Your Kids with Kyle Schultz, February 20 at 7 pm CST
- What you’ll learn in this FREE Webinar will learn
- 3 natural lighting tips for taking better pics of their kids!
- See Like an Artist with Jeremy Cowart, February 21 at 11 am CST What you’ll learn in this FREE Webinar
- The key, fundamental secrets of composition to help their photos look better and stand out.
- How to spot and capture the best moments in the most challenging situations
- When to follow the rules of photography (and when to break them), so they can begin to take better photos immediately
Don’t Miss Out! Sign up now, for the best online coaching from Pro Photographers in this year’s 2017 Photography Bundle
I can’t even go into what all is in this E-Course and E-book bundles in this post because there is so much to it. I’ll break it down next week as I find out more. But, I do know that this only happens one time a year! YOU don’t want to miss out. If you know someone else who wants to improve on your photography be sure to share this post with them. No matter what level your at. There are 41 Resources you all will love! This is separate from the free webinars.
The Photography Bundle
I am grabbing this for myself again this year because I want to keep improving.
- Learning your camera, finding out pro tricks and tools are all part of growing if you love photography. Or want to pursue your dreams like I want to! Whether your a blogger, mom or semi pro or other: if you have a camera and want to improve this is for you.
See where you at with this Photography Assessment
What is one thing you want to learn or improve on in regards to your photography?
Don’t forget to subscribe to all our posts.