Today Dear Creatives is sharing our top children’s music CD’s picks in a round up perfect for your last minute gift giving. If you are looking for stocking stuffers or a birthday gift these CD’s might just be perfect! Or even as a gift to send that niece, nephew or special child in your life. Why not fill their lives with a little more music! Not only are these music picks fun, but adding music to a child’s life helps increase learning, music appreciation, along with movement. Without further adieu here are this years top picks!
The children’s CD’s listed here have won various awards whether it is Parents Choice, NAPPA and other prestigious children’s music awards.
To see the full honest reviews of each CD individually visit the original post reviews! In no particular order this is our favorite and top five children’s music CD’s for 2013 and a sneak peak at one for 2014!:
- Josh and the Jam Tones Bear Hunt CD (review) recommended for ages 4-7 (our favorite!)
- The Best Day Ever Baze and his Silly Friends CD (review) recommended for ages 3-7
- Gratitude Attitude The Best Foot Forward Series (review) recommended for ages 4-11 years old (our favorite!)
- 15 Songs Every Kid Should Know (review) (our favorite!)
- Blink of an Eye (not reviewed on site but, from listening to this I think you’ll love her music Blink of an Eye is just one of her CD’s you can see her awards and features here on her site) Frances England originally created her debut CD, Fascinating Creatures, as a fundraiser for her son’s preschool and never thought that anyone outside of her own circle of family and friends would hear it. But thanks to the Internet, the power of word-of-mouth and some great reviews, the CD began making its way into people’s homes across the country and as far away as Europe, Asia, and Australia. The songs on Frances’ new album, Family Tree, were written around the birth of her second son and retain the warm, intimate, indie-folk feel that so many people connected with on Fascinating Creatures.
To preview or purchase any of these CD’s which are also available in mp 3 single song format we’re happy to tell you that all these are available from our affiliate Amazon! These are all great CD’s for kids that your child will love.
Coming in February 2014! In a Heartbeat CD (review coming soon!) recommended ages 0-6 and families Laura Doherty. You’ll love her voice! Laura already has two Cd’s available 2011 Shining Like a Star and 2009 Kids in the City
Do you have a favorite music Cd that you listen to with your kids?