We are always looking for easy dinners, ground beef recipes are a great option to getting dinner on the table. When we make our dinners, we use lean ground beef, keeping the fat content lower. We like easy recipes that allow us time for doing other things. Typically, our recipes are pretty quick to make which is great if you are busy. Or they are make ahead meals, then just heat right before serving.
Ground Beef Recipes
Ground Beef Recipes Hamburgers
- Jalapeno Cheeseburger Some like it hot, this recipe includes grilled stuffed jalapenos. But, you could always used canned mild diced green chilies.
- Meal Plan Monday: Hamburger Recipes + All American Cheeseburger This is a round up of hamburger recipes and includes The All American Hamburger recipe.
- The Best Juicy Hamburgers 30+ Juicy Hamburger Recipes 30+ Hamburger recipes made so many ways! You’ll want to try more than a few of these recipes.
Ground Beef Recipes Pasta Recipes
- Spaghetti and 15 Minute Baked Meatballs A reader favorite. This is a 30 minute meal, you’ll enjoy making.
- Easy Lasagna With Meat Sauce You’d be surprised how quick and easy this recipe is to put together. This is how I make it when I don’t have time to make my grandma’s authentic lasagna recipe. This recipe uses a combination of Sweet Italian sausage and lean ground beef but, you can leave out the sausage if you like.
- Pappadelle with Portobello Bolognese Sauce Can be made as a romantic dinner for two or for a family.
Ground Beef Recipes Crock Pot
- Crock Pot Picadillo This is a Cuban inspired recipe.
Easy Ground Beef Recipes
- Ground Beef Tacos This is a 30 minute restaurant style taco meat recipe. Nix the packets, this recipe is from scratch and so easy to make. A family favorite!
- Easy Beef Tacos This is a ground beef recipe that is really easy and we’ve used for camping or when in a pinch for time. 15 minute recipe.
- Sloppy Joe Nachos This is a recipe that uses lean meat and Sloppy Joe mix.
- Green Chilies And Cheese Corn Bread Bake This is another Sloppy Joe recipe that is a casserole that is easy to put together and bakes in the oven.
- Chili Mac and Cheese This is an easy one pan meal that can be made in a skillet or non stick pan. Done under one hour. So easy to make, add your favorite cheese for this dish.
Cooking Supplies You May Need