Classic Cheeseburgers are ground beef recipes that are always are a staple of grilling season. Today I’m sharing a spin on the great American Classic Cheeseburger with a grilled recipe that is going to make you want to heat up your grills and will fire up your palate s.
This shop was compensated by Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias® and it’s advertiser.
Ground Beef Recipes
Grilled Stuffed Jalapeno Hamburger
Just #SayCheeseburger create your own spin off my recipe or create your own with Kraft products. Let’s get this cheeseburger party started with my Stuffed Grilled Jalapeno Cheeseburger Recipe.
If you don’t like spicy I still have you covered. These jalapenos are seeded which takes a lot of the heat out or you can substitute with another favorite chili of mine the Poblano which is even milder.
Living in Central CA we have access to the freshest, green, hot and almighty jalapeno and other chili peppers. I couldn’t resist creating a grilled stuffed jalapeno and adding it to the center of my cheeseburger adding extra special touch to our grilled American Cheeseburger recipe.
Here’s how to make this super easy Grilled Stuffed Jalapeno Cheeseburger Recipe;
- First wash, cut the tops off your jalapeno and seed them by coring seeds out with a knife. (use gloves or be careful)
- Grill turning them so they don’t burn
- Take them off grill let them cool completely
- Stuff them with Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese and add chopped jalapenos or use Kraft Jalapeno Cream Cheese *Tip use a clean plastic sandwich bag add cream cheese mix and cut hole in corner, squeeze Jalapeno Cream Cheese into roasted peppers
Ground Beef Recipes
Next take your ground beef and add it to a bowl then add these spices;
- chopped garlic or garlic powder
- salt to taste
Then shape your burgers inserting your stuffed jalapeno into the center and grill them until cooked. Assemble your Grilled Stuffed Cheeseburger with your favorite toppings!
Alternate ways to make this recipe would be to chop your jalapeno after grilling and cream cheese in a bowl grabbing small amounts and adding them to your burgers.
For our ground beef recipes that are grilled our favorite toppings include:
- Kraft singles or Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese (on this day we used Kraft singles and melted them on the burgers)
Now if you love spicy add Dijon mustard. What are your favorite condiments?
Remember you can put your own spin on the classic cheeseburger.
Did you know that there is a new app to help you when shopping and can pull up a recipe just by focusing on an image? It’s the Blippar App. It’s pretty cool so don’t forget to check it out! I found out about it from #CollectiveBias and used it when shopping at Walmart for my grocery list. But, here’s a bit more about Blippar App (android) Blippar AppBlippar App (iTunes).
- Blippar is a free app for many devices
- It has image recognition capabilities
- After downloading and scanning you can view recipes! (handy if you left yours at home)
On this day we grabbed our Kraft products at WALMART.
Do you have a favorite Cheeseburger?
Related Ground Beef Recipes;
- Meal Plan Monday: Hamburger Recipes + All American Cheeseburger This is a round up of hamburger recipes and includes The All American Hamburger recipe.
- The Best Juicy Hamburgers 30+ Juicy Hamburger Recipes 30+ Hamburger recipes made so many ways! You’ll want to try more than a few of these recipes.