When it comes to shopping we all like goodie bags filled with discounts / Crafting Deals. You can save quite a bit by either purchasing or subscribing to classes at sites like Creative Bug and Craftsy. I’ve listed a few of my favorite crafting classes below. Ways to be frugal while being creative; saving by using coupons when shopping! Living frugally is just being smart with your money. Spending it on things you know you’ll use. Or on classes you’ll take. Below are some great ways to be creative and frugal by grabbing deals for crafting.
The newest in the $Goodie Bag for Crafting Deals:
- 6-10 thru 6-13 50% off online craft classes! Tutorials, supplies, DIY, crafting, fabric, yarn, art, drawing, painting, baking, cooking, cake decorating, scrapbooking, stamping, spinning, weaving, sewing, photography, knitting, quilting, woodworking, gardening, home decor, gifts!! Go check it out!
- 6-23 thru 6-28 Supplies & Kit Sale!!
- Watch Free Online Classes Daily Selections at Creative Live!
By learning to can. You can have fresh foods preserved for when they are out of season. Baking your own cakes and decorating them saves on all those party and celebrations. Learning to sew is an awesome skill to have. You will be able to repair things. Sew for your home. Even sew clothes for you or your family.
Then you can shop for more craft supplies right? Or just save for a family vacation. What ever you do with your savings this is where I am going to introduce you to some great bargains, online workshops at great prices. Watch for discounts and freebies. Subscribe to the blog as often times those saving will come in blog posts.
- To see all coupons / discounts use the drop down menu under savings on navigation bar!
- Click the “Saving” Page it has more crafting classes, discounts and free classes.
Our Favorite $ Crafting Deals for Crafting, Sewing and Learning:
When you visit these sites you can see all their offers. I hope you find something you’ll love to make!
- This class is on my wish list. I’ve used video tutorials and cookbooks so far. But, heard great things about Wilton’s Method of Cake Decorating. Have you taken it? If not you might enjoy it too.
- This is on my wish list to take! I promise to share.
- I took this course to make sure I was going to do it properly.
- The reason I love online video classes is I am a very visual / hands on learner. If your like me you’ll love these.
- Over at Craftsy I have taken: Sewing, cooking, jam making (The Blue Chair Way) and photography (Shoot It, Food Photography)… Purchased and gotten free patterns. You can find my reviews from searching or looking at the crafts gallery.
Didn’t see what your looking for be sure to see my Suppliers / Resources page. I have my all time favorite tools, suppliers and more crafting deals.
More great savings!
- visit coupons page daily discounts for grocery shopping.
- savings page to view more craft, blogging discounts and resources!