When it comes to shopping we all like goodie bags filled with discounts for Crafting Deals. Right here is where we are sharing some of our favorite deals for craft supplies, and craft tools. By using the deals you’ll save money, which is helpful if your on a budget or just like savings.
Two places I love grabbing online classes are sites like Creative Bug (for a small fee monthly $7.95*subject to change SAVE by starting with the free trial, and annual plan offer = a 20% discount) you can access so many online crafts, sewing, and other classes) and Craftsy has a program where you purchase the classes, patterns, and materials you want (they always are having deals, sales, and freebies too). I use both, and love them for different reasons. All the online classes are stored on their sites for you to access at any time. You just set up your own login. I’ve listed a few of my favorite crafting classes below. Want to try Creative Bug for free? You can, just visit from the banner below. PS Craftsy now has an annual all access plan vs. pay by class. What ever you choose try either or both for FREE and see how you like learning from all their class choices.
Deals for crafters
Have you always wanted a Cricut cutting machine? Every time they upgrade their machines they just keep getting better, and better. One way to upgrade your Cricut cutting machine, and get discount is to trade up. Don’t have one yet? It’s an awesome tool for crafters, if you DIY, and sewers. The newest machine is the Cricut Maker cuts so many materials, including fabrics, felt, leather, and certain woods.
Want to see what the Maker, and other Cricut machines can do? Visit the Project Center
Other ways to be frugal while being creative; saving by using coupons when shopping. Living frugally is just being smart with your money. Spending it on things you know you’ll use. Or on classes you’ll take. Below are some great ways to be creative, gain skills to help you, and have fun! If you are into making tee shirts, and appliques you need to see the new easy press.
The Best Crafting Deals
Latest Crafting Deals
- Subscribe to the blog keep up to date on crafting, posts, and sales!
Do you scrapbook? Or do paper-crafts? Scrapbook.com: Thousands of scrapbooking supplies. HUGE daily discounts! I hope you find something you’ll love to make!
Want to try coloring? Or Journaling? These pens are double sided, and have a unique way to change colors! Creating pretty colors, and fades. Head over to see demos, and grab deals on them. Or view this how to journal post + Tips where I first tried the pens out for my journaling.
- This class is on my list to take. I’ve used video tutorials and cookbooks so far. But, heard great things about Wilton’s Method of Cake Decorating. Have you taken it? If not you might enjoy it too.
- Do you sew? Want to take it to the next level? With Pattern drafting.
- I learned to can years ago, but took this basic canning course to make sure I was going to do it properly.
- The reason I love online video classes is I am a very visual / hands on learner. If your like me you’ll love these.
- Over at Craftsy I have taken: Sewing, cooking, jam making (The Blue Chair Way) and photography (Shoot It, Food Photography)… Purchased and gotten free patterns. You can find my reviews from searching or looking at the crafts gallery.
Didn’t see what your looking for be sure to see my Suppliers / Resources page. I have my all time favorite tools, suppliers and more crafting deals.
Want to try a free online photography class? I have taken quite a few. When I first started blogging I knew nothing about photography. You can search our tool bar, add in photography to see all the classes I’ve taken, and how they have helped.
More great savings!
- visit coupons page daily discounts for grocery shopping.
- savings page to view more craft, blogging discounts and resources!
- Don’t forget to subscribe for our posts