There are several times of year we need a special lemonade recipe. One you not only would drink yourself but, would love to serve others. I’ve hosted several baby showers, wedding showers, birthdays. But, what ever occasion you need this recipe. It just might be the perfect option for you! If you make this for yourself or others I hope you enjoy the drink recipes as much as we do.
Summers where we live get really hot which means besides water there are times we just want lemonades. Mixing things up in a pretty pitcher to serve always makes those extra hot days seem better. Finding the coolest place to sit, let the fan circulate or feel the breeze blowing. Pop your straws into the glasses and serve up this easy drink recipe with lemons, pineapple and agave syrup.
I can guarantee your day or gathering will just be a little bit sweeter!
- 4 C of pureed pineapple
- 1 C agave
- 1 C water
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 3 C cold water
- 6 C ice cubes
- -Put pineapple in a bowl add the 1/2 C agave. Stir ingredients and allow to sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- -Puree pineapple with agave until all of the chunks are gone.
- -Pour the other 1/2 C of agave into a large pitcher. Add the cold water and fresh lemon juice.
- -Stir well to blend.
- -Pour 1/3rd of the pureed pineapple into the pitcher. Stir well. Add ice to the pitcher.
- -Stir the Pineapple Lemonade again before pouring into individual glasses with ice in each.
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- The pureed pineapple will last for about 2 days if kept in a refrigerator. You can also fill an ice cube tray with the puree pineapple to add to your next pitcher of Pineapple Lemonade.
I don’t indulge in cocktails very often but, know that many do enjoy serving them at parties and events. If your the kind of person who will be setting up an area for drinks this will be a great resource for you.
Narrow down what you’ll be serving and have all your supplies at hand. You can make up your mixes and non alcohol drinks in advance. Make sure you set up your pouring station with glasses, straws, napkins and have a towel or paper towels handy for spills. If serving coffee be sure to have creamer, sugars, spoons and cups.
Before you know it you’ll be serving up your refreshing drink recipes and beverages and having a great time. Below is the Pinterest board with over 345 drink recipes including smoothies sure to be a hit for anytime or occasion.
Need more? 345+ Drink Recipes To Pick From!
Do you have a favorite drink recipe?