With the holidays approaching I always get excited for seasonal baking, dessert and drink recipes! Don’t you? I also love seasonal eggnog recipes that are easy to make and serve up! I know, eggnog can be a bit indulgent but, since it’s only here once a year I say go for it!
Traditional eggnog a rich, creamy milk drink that consists of milk, sugar and raw eggs. Serve it hot, cold add it to a recipe or two or three….Think eggnog cookies or biscotti, brownies with eggnog cheese cake or just eggnog cheese cake to eggnog monkey bread and more. We have rounded up several eggnog recipes that caught our eye that we wanted to share with you.
Easy Eggnog Recipes;
1. Eggnog Fudge from Baking Beauty
2. Eggnog Waffles from Plating Pixels
3. Gingerbread and Eggnog Monkey Bread from Kleinworth & Co.
4. Homemade Eggnog Recipe from Ashlee Marie
5. Eggnog Cheesecake from Baking Beauty
6. Pumpkin Eggnog Tres Leches from A Dash of Sanity
7. Sugar Cookies with Eggnog Frosting from Scattered Thoughts Of A Crafty Mom
8. Spiced Cake with Eggnog Cream Cheese Frosting from Happiness is Homemade
9. Eggnog Rice Pudding from Plating Pixels
10. Eggnog Muffins from The Birch Cottage
11. No Bake Eggnog Cookies from Shaken Together
12. Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake from Swanky Recipes
13. Chocolate Eggnog Cupcakes from Kleinworth & Co.
14. Caramel Eggnog Sauce from Creations by Kara
15. Three Ingredient Eggnog Dip from Dukes & Duchesses
16. Eggnog Custard Pie from Who Needs A Cape
17. Easy Drink Recipe Ideas For Your Eggnog Drinks from Dear Creatives
How will you top your eggnog? Let me show you all the ways in this easy ways to top your eggnog.
The holidays can brightened up by making and giving homemade gifts. Boxing up baked goods and sharing with neighbors, friends and family. Why not use a seasonal favorite “eggnog” by including them in easy eggnog recipes. What eggnog recipes have you made before?
Which eggnog recipe will you try first from today’s roundup of easy eggnog recipes?