Dear Creatives, Ready for spring? Easter is around the corner & I know I’ll be changing up my decor & possibly even having an Easter gathering. I love adding little touches to Sammie’s room, the kitchen & living room. Not to mention having some crafting goodies & kits for the kids to put together. It’s great when you find cute things to decorate with that you can just pull out when the season rolls around again too. Today I am going to share a few things that are all things spring & Easter not to mention where you can purchase them if you please.
Welcome spring with this delightful kit! The colorful paper egg shape ornaments are perfect to hang from branches, across a mantel or in a doorway. Easy to make, this kit comes with ornaments, as well as adorable bunny and chick shapes for decorating a table top or making Easter cards.
- Kit makes 16 ornaments (approximately 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ each). Kit contents may vary.
- Kit includes: pre-cut paper shapes • ribbon
- Spring Bunnies
This oh so cute bunny garland kit can be hung anywhere you like & brighten up a room. Hang the adorable bunny garland from a doorway, mantel or in a child’s room to celebrate Easter and all things spring! Easy to make with colorful rabbit shapes and pom pom tails. Kit makes one 8′ garland with 12 bunnies (approximately 5″ x 7 1/2″ each). Kit contents may vary.
- Kit includes: pre-cut paper shapes • ribbon • pom poms
- Tools needed: white glue • transparent tape • scissors
- Please note: This kit will come with either white or pink pom poms for tails.
Have fun making adorable googly eyed bunnies and chicks, then band the paper backs to form Easter egg cups or finger puppets, or both! Kit makes one 16 bands (or puppets) with 8 bunnies and 8 chicks (2 of each color), approximately 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ each. Kit contents may vary.
- Kit includes: pre-cut paper shapes • paper • stickers • googly eyes • foam squares
- Tools needed: 1/4″ hole punch • glue stick or small glue dots • scissors • pencil • markers
These adorable paper bunnies are oh, so sweet! Use as tags, gift toppers, place cards or tuck into an Easter basket. Follow the simple instructions and you will have a batch of bunnies in no time! Kit makes 12 bunnies. Kit contents may vary.
- Kit includes: 4 bar scallop oval cards • assorted papers • assorted circle stickers • template for ears
- Tools needed: scissors • glue or double stick tape • marker for decorating
Hope you find a kit you’ll enjoy! Just pop on over to see these & more spring & Easter supplies~
What party & kit items do you enjoy creating & using for spring & Easter decor?