Hi everyone! Hope you’ve had a great week. What a lovely spring week we have been having here. I hope it’s warming up where you are and that your starting to see signs of spring. We have had such a busy week here after traveling. My entire couch is filled with laundry to fold. Hopefully this weekend I’ll get caught up then onto spring projects. I love seeing how your week has been and hearing from you. Comments need to be approved due to spam so if you don’t see yours don’t worry I approve them and reply right here as soon as I can. Last week’s party was filled with so many amazing entries!! Thanks for joining in the party!
Ready to get this blogging linkup party started. I can’t wait to see all your inspiration crafts, creativity, DIY s, beauty and fashion and recipes! I’ve been tweeting and pinning all week and will continue to share your posts. If you missed last week’s blogging linkup party filled with crafts, DIY, recipes and creativity you can find the party #135 here. Hope your ready for this week’s Inspiration Spotlight Party.
Lots of sweet recipes, crafts, diy and other projects have been shared this past week. If I didn’t comment on your blog it didn’t mean I didn’t stop by or share! Be sure to visit at least a few bloggers from the bloggers linkup party. Meet someone new and see their recipes or projects.
Here’s a recap of this week on the blog in case you missed any of our posts;
- One Pot Jalapeno Nacho Pasta
- Kids Fashion Trends #ImagineSpring Fashion Styles
- Craft Paint News & Crafting Resources
- Easy Felt Lollipop Flower DIY #TheMagicOfSpring
Blogging Linkup Party: Inspiration Spotlight #Linkup Party 136
This Week’s Blogging Linkup Party Inspiration Spotlight Features;
- Irish Apple Cake Recipe: Irish Apple Cake Recipe via LiParentSource
- Blogger Tutorial: RSS Feed With MailChimp via MyCraftilyEverAfter
- Yarn Spring Wreath DIY: Yarn Spring Wreath via SimplyDarrling
- Spring Wreath DIY: Spring Wreath DIY via Illistyle (St.Patrick’s Day but, change ribbon & it’s a pretty spring wreath)
- Basic Muffin Recipe (adjustable): Basic Muffin Recipe via WildernessWife
- Dessert Baklawa Recipe: Haman’s Ears Pastry via Winnish
Blogging Linkup Party Inspiration Spotlight Shout Outs;
- Recipe:Vegetarian Samosa Recipe via SageandSimple
- Spring Cleaning Tips: DIY Carpet ReFreshener via WereFarFromNormal
- Meal Planning Tip:Weekly Menu Planning via AllMyKidsInaRow
- Fashion: Let Your Light Shine via LadyInViolet
I’ve been pinning and tweeting all your entries too many to list! Thanks to everyone for sharing last week! If you missed last week’s party be sure to out all the great links from last week’s party. *link at top of post! As always there were more shout outs than mentioned!
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party and leave the bloggers a comment. Don’t just drop a link and run.
Now it’s your turn to Join In & Button Up!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="http://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="http://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Enter Your Blog Posts Here:
Enter Your Social Channels Here: