In our family we have girls of all ages from the very young, teens, some in their early twenties and thirties and then me. We all try to take care of our skin with a morning, evening and weekly skin care beauty regime. Although each one of our skin care regimes are slightly different we all love an at home spa days where we share our favorite tips for beauty.
Who doesn’t love learning beauty tips? Or a full head to toe home spa day of pampering. If you haven’t treated your self to an at home spa day you should! Why? Well, it’s less expensive, good for you and fun. Plus you’ll feel and look amazing after! You can’t beat that. Today I’m sharing just how easy it is to have an at home spa day. First decide when it’s a good time to have an at home spa day and begin planning with the tips below.
Beauty Tips: Easy DIY At Home Spa Day;
Gather Supplies To Set Up Your At Home Spa Day;
- Food, beverages and bottled waters (or a pitcher of water and glasses)
- Pretty flowers
- Aroma Therapy Sprays (such as lavender)
- Fresh, clean towels and wash cloths
- Large bowls with warm water
- Provide everyone with a beauty package include skin beauty tips *include all the necessities
- Foot bath (clean after each use, it’s nice to have more than one if possible)
- Set the date, send out invitations or call family/friends
Things To Do For Spa Day Party;
- Condition hair with a hair mask *you’ll have to make a sink available for washing / rinsing refer to this post for 5 DIY Easy Hair Care Tips And how to use a hair conditioning mask.
- Wash faces and clean with a toner
- Put on a mud mask for 15 -20 minutes then rinse with wash cloth
- Moisturize Faces (using age appropriate moisturizer to apply to their skin)
- Mani and pedi (using clean new kits for each person) DIY Mani and Pedi 101
- Enjoy beverages and appetizers/snacks
- At the end of the party give everyone a new pretty nail color and in a small sterilized jar a sample of the mud mask (helps keep your skin healthy) you provided and information where they can purchase it
- Pass out a printed sheet with your favorite Skin Beauty Tips
When your all done everyone puts on their makeup, dresses and your ready to head out for a little window shopping. Having a bridal shower? You can even make it more festive! With a special tee shirt for the bride and bridesmaids.
Spa Day Beauty Tips;
The Dead Sea Mud Mask we used was from InstaNatural it is an all-natural detoxifier and purifier that comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea. This mask is easy to apply and has all natural ingredients including many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium.
Skin Beauty Tips;
Mud mask treatment work by absorbing excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin. It is great to expunge acne, pimples and blackheads. It also helps to restore an even skin tone for a smoother complexion. When used as a body treatment, the mud mask can soothe and relieve muscles aches and pains.
After leaving it on for 15-20 minutes on your face with a warm wash cloth you gently rub in a circular motion to take it off. The product is thin, smooth easy to put on and take off. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and feeling wonderful! I noticed it even makes your skin pours seem smaller. It was perfect for Sammie too! This product can only be used once a week but, is going to be a new staple in our home after having tried this skin care product.
Two other skin care items I tried were the;
- Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer which I really like. It leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated. It works to aid in this process of battling early signs of aging, as well as repairing existing damage to promote healthier skin. *can cause sun sensitivity due to the Retinol (I use a makeup with sunscreen when wearing it)
- Age-Defying Retinol Serum c is a new release this is an serum that is in an oil form *I haven’t really gotten to see the full affects but, will update after trying this out a bit longer. You can see some testimonials on the InstaNatural site about all these products.
InstaNatural products are cruelty free, 100% satisfaction guaranteed, free returns, made in the USA and priced affordable! I’m sure you can find many more products to add to your spa day and take away gifts when you visit them. Be sure to subscribe for more easy beauty tips and daily posts.
Today’s post was brought to you by Brandbacker with my 100% honest opinions, images and text.
When was the last time you enjoyed an at home spa day with friends or family? Do you have any beauty tips to share with us?