I always love when I can share a beauty post. I never tire of playing with makeup. We might not do full glam looks everyday but, when we do we love glamming it up! Sammie is at the age where she is really into music, starting to go to concerts (of course with supervision) and just starting to wear makeup. She was super excited to try the One Direction “The Looks Collection” Makeup.
She wants to wear it to their concert in Los Angeles when she goes in September. This isn’t just makeup for teens though! This is well made makeup by Markwins International whose portfolio of brands and range of licensed collections are board with a 30 year history synonymous with high-quality cosmetics at unbeatable value! #markwins has received numerous awards for product safety and its commitment to cruelty-free practices. Let me introduce you to the One Direction Makeup Collection and what it comes with!
#thelookscollection #makeupby1D comprises three keepsake tins inspired by One Direction’s albums, “Up All Night, “Take Me Home” and the latest chart topper, ‘Midnight Memories.”
- Each tin comes complete with everything you need to show off your personality.
- All your beauty essentials are housed in a LIMITED EDITION collectible keepsake tin with removable sleeve
- Each one comes with ONE DIRECTION doodle stencils to decorate your keepsake tin
- We actually used the diamond stencil and and peach and glitter eye shadow on Sammie’s cheek.
Creating the look with the “Up All Night” makeup from The Looks Collection;
The “Up All Night” party girl look. You can really glam up with this makeup if you are older by adding more and blending well. I helped Sammie apply the eye shadow starting with the darker blue on the bottom, light blue in the middle and light peach as the highlighter.
Next we moved onto adding the dark blue liner just on the top lid line and above that the sparkle blue eye shadow to glitz it up.
I let Sammie apply the mascara. Her sister a cosmetologist showed her how to apply it herself.
Next we finished the look two ways. One with the I Should Of Kissed You Lipstick.
Then the second look with the Liquilights glow gloss.
The finishing off the kit the NA NA NA One Direction Nail Polish. It’s so pretty!
Sammie really loved the bubble gum creme lipstick I liked the softness of the gloss on her. The makeup was easy to apply, stayed on well and was easy to remove. Wow it’s hard seeing her look grown up! But, like my other girls I knew it was bound to happen quick! We loved that you can store the entire “Up All Night Makeup” in the tin after using it. Just pop it all back in and close the lid.
This is what came in the “Up All Night Makeup Tin;
- Eye shadows with foam /bristle brush ( 4+1 shades: More than this (peachy), Save you tonight, Up all night (blue w/glitter), Gotta be you (grey/silver), Another world (dark blue)
- Dark Blue Pencil Liner (goes on so smooth!) We loved it!! Can be used as a body crayon
- Black Mascara with long handle (voluminous)
- Lipstick “I should of kissed you” (bubble gum pink)
- Liquilights glow gloss (pretty pink / glows under UV lights)
- Nail Polish NANANA (aqua blue metallic chrome)
- Five Piece Decorator Stencil Set
- Disclosure: This was a sponsored opportunity
This One Direction Makeup Line will be available worldwide starting in the U.S.
US RELEASE DATES for The Looks Collection Makeup:
- Macy’s – August 11th
- Stage Stores – August 25th
- Dillards – August 25th
- Beauty Brands – August 25th
- Lord and Taylor – August 25th
- International TBD
Details on the 3 Looks Collection tins: http://bit.ly/1DMakeupLooksCollection
Are you or someone you know looking forward to trying the new One Direction Makeup “The Looks Collection” ?